Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S 4.3 Inch Wireless RV Backup System with 1 Rear Sharkfin Camera, Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle – FOS43TASF
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 4.3″ Anti-Glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements.
- Microphone & Motion Detection: Automatically detects movement behind your RV to auto awake the display. The rear camera also includes a microphone with audio transmission for when you are backing up your vehicle.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A car backup camera is a tool that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential points that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be decided by way of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is so much easier to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own not like whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all of the interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will provide you with sufficient view when reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you want to think about while buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are relatively large and one digital camera may not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.