Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S 5 inch Monitor, 3 Camera Wireless RV Backup System with IR Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angles: 1 Rear Sharkfin Camera and 2 Side Running Light Cameras – FOS05TAEN
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique Sharkfin camera fits on the pre-installed prep and the marker light cameras can replace your existing marker lights
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 3 High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- Clear & Easy Viewing: 5″ Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor comes with park assist marker lines and displays a clear image for up to 4 cameras for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing
- Security & Safety: You can also wire the cameras to serve as a security system to help you stay safe when parked. The cameras have motion sensors which can auto wake the display. The rear camera includes a microphone with audio transmission
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points to help you select the right backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be decided by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to make sure that all the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one for you to give you enough view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the display as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digicam. A few cars are fairly massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to view the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.