Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S 5 inch Monitor, 3 Camera Wireless RV Backup System with IR Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angles: 1 Rear Sharkfin Camera and 2 Side Running Light Cameras – FOS05TAEN
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique Sharkfin camera fits on the pre-installed prep and the marker light cameras can replace your existing marker lights
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 3 High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- Clear & Easy Viewing: 5″ Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor comes with park assist marker lines and displays a clear image for up to 4 cameras for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing
- Security & Safety: You can also wire the cameras to serve as a security system to help you stay safe when parked. The cameras have motion sensors which can auto wake the display. The rear camera includes a microphone with audio transmission
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when backing up since it shows all that is taking place at the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few crucial guides that can assist you select the best backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The solution shall be decided via the ease of installation you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you can do it on your own unlike when installing the wired one that needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one which will provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are moderately massive and one camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a whole back view.