Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S 5 inch Sharkfin Camera Wireless RV Backup System with Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle – FOS05TASF
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 5″ Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 3 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements.
- Microphone & Motion Detection: Automatically detects movement behind your RV to auto awake the display. The rear camera also includes a microphone with audio transmission for when you are backing up your vehicle.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is an accessory that is mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that may be happening on the rear side of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential guides that will help you choose the right backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will probably be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one that should be performed by a technician to make certain that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to give you enough view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be able to reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential factor that you want to decide upon when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are quite large and one digicam won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.