Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S 5 inch Wireless RV Backup System with 1 Rear Markerlight Camera, Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle – FOS05TASR
- Strong Connection: The 2.4GHz digital wireless technology is up to 5x more powerful than IP/Wi-Fi cameras, providing smooth, stable and uninterrupted live-video. Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- Anti-glare, touchscreen wireless monitor: Keep an eye on what's happening behind you while driving and parking with this 5″ monitor that can display up to 4 cameras. Comes with a windshield and table mount for easy viewing and control.
- Microphone & Motion Detection: Pull confidently into spaces thanks to guiding marker lines and microphone helping you know what's behind you. Keep an eye on things around your camper as the motion sensor wakes the monitor when the camera senses movement.
- Easy & Quick Installation: The unique marker light camera allows you to replace your existing marker light with the Furrion Vision S marker light camera. THIS MODEL IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH FURRION SHARKFIN CAMERA PREP.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 13:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial points that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution might be decided by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to while putting in the hardwired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, choose one so that they can give you sufficient view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you need to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are slightly large and one digicam would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.