Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S 7 Inch, 3 Camera Wireless RV Backup System with Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angles: Includes 1 Rear Camera with Microphone, and 2 Side Running Light Cameras – FOS07TAED
- Durable and intelligent 3 camera system: Includes 3 High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120° rear & 65° sides.
- 7″ touch screen Anti-glare monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique marker light cameras allow you to replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras.
- Auto Awake & Motion Detection: You can also wire the cameras to serve as a security system to help you stay safe when parked. The cameras can automatically detect movement and auto awake the display.The rear camera also includes a microphone with audio transmission for when you are backing up your vehicle.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 15:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-06 at 00:34 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is installed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process can also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important considerations that can assist you select the right backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be decided via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you can do it on your own unlike while putting in the wired one that has to be performed by a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in an effort to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you need to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are somewhat massive and one camera won't be able to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.