Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S 7 Inch, 3 Camera Wireless RV Backup System with Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angles: Includes 1 Rear Camera with Microphone, and 2 Side Running Light Cameras – FOS07TAED
- Durable and intelligent 3 camera system: Includes 3 High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120° rear & 65° sides.
- 7″ touch screen Anti-glare monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique marker light cameras allow you to replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras.
- Auto Awake & Motion Detection: You can also wire the cameras to serve as a security system to help you stay safe when parked. The cameras can automatically detect movement and auto awake the display.The rear camera also includes a microphone with audio transmission for when you are backing up your vehicle.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when reversing because it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important considerations to help you select the right backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be determined through the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is relatively easy and you can do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by means of a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one with the intention to come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another essential factor that you need to decide upon while purchasing the backup camera. A few vehicles are rather massive and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to give a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.