Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S 7 Inch, 4 camera Wireless RV Backup System with Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angles: 1 Rear Camera, 2 Side Cameras, and 1 Door Way Security Sharkfin Camera – FOS07TAPT
- Durable and intelligent 4 camera system: Includes 4 High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120° rear & 65° sides.
- 7″ Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- LONG RANGE SIGNAL STRENGTH: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique marker light cameras allow you to replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras.
- Doorway Security & Motion Detection: You can also wire the cameras to serve as a security system to help you stay safe when parked. The cameras can automatically detect movement and auto awake the display. The rear and doorway camera also include microphones with audio transmission.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be happening on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are some very important guides that will help you choose the right backup digital camera to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will probably be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is reasonably easy and you'll do it by yourself not like while putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed by means of a technician to make sure that all of the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one which will provide you with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as in case you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you wish to have to consider when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are reasonably massive and one digital camera would possibly not be able to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to see the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.