Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S 7 inch Monitor, 3 Camera Wireless RV Backup System with IR Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angles: 1 Rear Sharkfin Camera and 2 Side Running Light Cameras – FOS07TAEN
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique Sharkfin camera fits on the pre-installed prep and the marker light cameras can replace your existing marker lights
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 3 High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- Clear & Easy Viewing: 7″ Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor comes with park assist marker lines and displays a clear image for up to 4 cameras for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing
- Security & Safety: You can also wire the cameras to serve as a security system to help you stay safe when parked. The cameras have motion sensors which can auto wake the display. The rear camera includes a microphone with audio transmission
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (NOTE: card NOT included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Excellent Night Vision: 6 High brightness LED with Guide Lines On/Off, HD Color Rear (mirrored)/Front View (facing) Camera ,easily making your night vision as bright as daylight. You also can switch the camera to be a front view camera.
- IP69 Waterproof camera: Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 149˚ Rear Camera: 149 degrees wide angle rear view camera,give you a wide viewing vision, high sensitive color. Please note that this camera cannot be connected the encrypted displays,such as Pioneer's.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- 【Ultra HD Screen & Accurate Color】The backup camera is designed to eliminate blind spots and avoid obstacles when reversing. 680P Ultra HD picture shows a clear image for the driver. No more annoying blurry discoloration screen and picture, and displays the most ideal road condition.
- 【12 LED & Superior Night Version】12 LED super bright lights illuminates the images when daylight is low, and greatly enhances night vision with sharp images. The sensor will turn on the light automatically when you activate the reverse gear, which gives you the best view for parking.
- 【IP68 Waterproof & 140° View Adjustable Angle】The camera will be protected from powerful jets of water from any direction, such as rain and a car wash. Works well in extreme weather. Adjustable vertical 140° perfect viewing angle, which allows you to adjust the camera to a position that’s best for you, effectively reducing the accident rate.
Last update on 2021-10-18 at 21:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-10-18 at 09:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial considerations that will help you choose the best backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be determined through the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike while installing the hardwired one that should be performed by means of a technician to ensure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one a good way to come up with enough view whilst reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the images should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are somewhat large and one digicam won't be able to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to cover all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire back view.