Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S 7 Inch Wireless RV Backup System with 1 Rear Marker light Camera, Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle – FOS07TASR
- Durable & Intelligent Camera System: Includes a High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7″ Touch screen Anti-glare monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. The unique marker light camera allows you to replace your existing marker light with the Furrion Vision S marker light camera.
- Microphone & Motion Detection: Automatically detects movement behind your RV to auto awake the display. The rear camera also includes a microphone with audio transmission for when you are backing up your vehicle.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be fastened on cars. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be determined by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively simple and you'll be able to do it on your own not like whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, select one for you to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the monitor as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other crucial issue that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are somewhat large and one digicam won't be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.