Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S Sharkfin Rear or Doorway Security Camera with Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle – FCN48TASF
- Works with all Vision S displays: Does not include monitor
- Durable and intelligent camera system: High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Microphone & Motion Detection: Automatically detects movement to auto awake the display. It also includes a microphone with audio transmission for when you are backing up your vehicle
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be mounted on automobiles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her car easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process can be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points that can assist you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer can be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the wired one that should be performed by means of a technician to ensure that all the inside wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so as to come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the camera must be capable of reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the display as if you're looking together with your eyes. Also, the pictures must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other essential factor that you need to think about while buying the backup camera. Some cars are rather massive and one camera may not be capable of supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.