Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Furrion Vision S Wireless RV Side Cameras: Includes 2 side cameras, Right and Left Side Running Lights with Infrared Night Vision and Wide Viewing Angle – FCE48TASL
- Works with 5″ and 7 ” Vision S Display: Does not include monitor.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes 2 High Resolution (720×480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 65°.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Easy & Quick Installation: The unique marker light cameras allow you to replace your existing side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras.
- Auto Awake & Motion Detection: You can also wire the cameras to serve as a sercurity system to help you stay safe when parked. The cameras can automatically detect movement and auto awake the display.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial points that will help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be determined by means of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed by a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so as to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are relatively massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole rear view.