Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fursom 10.2” 1080P DVR Wired Backup Camera System Kit, HD Quad Split Monitor, Waterproof Side Rear View Car Reversing Camera x 4 for Large Vehicles, Trailer, Van, Camper, Box Truck, RV, Bus 2
- 10.2'' Quad Split Display & Loop Record – The super large 10.2 inch monitor with 1920×1080 pixels has multiple displaying modes: Full Screen/ Dual Split/ Tri Split/ Quad Split. You can see four images at the same time or just monitor some of them. Loop recording DVR feature allows you keep video proof whenever it's needed (including a 64G SD card).
- Stable Signal & Weatherproof Camera -The wired camera system are more stable than wireless version, no image lag and signal interference issues. IP69K rated and stainless-steel housing, working temperature ranges from -4°F – 176°F. This font side and rear view camera kit is completely waterproof and withstand all severe weathers.
- Parking Grid Lines & 170° Wide View – The vehicle backup camera system can automatically measure the rear distance and trigger the parking grid lines on the monitor when you're reversing, which helps you parking quickly and safely without someone else’s guidance. The 170° super wide viewing angle captures more details to avoid blind spots.
- Versatile Vehicle Compatibility – Support voltage from 9-36V DC power to work with a wide range of oversize vehicles such as Trucks, Bus, Box Truck, Semi-Trailers, Tractor, Van, RVS, Motor home, etc.
- Easy Installation & Service – Hard wiring system can be easy to install by follow our detailed instructions. If you need any assistance or extra cable, please ask us for help. We're online 24/7, offering 2 years warranty and lifetime technical support for our products.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the best way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is quite easy and you'll do it by yourself not like when putting in the wired one that needs to be performed through a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one for you to give you enough view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are having a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which are at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important issue that you need to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are moderately large and one digicam may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.