Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Fursom Wired Backup Camera System, 10.2″ 1080P Quad Split Monitor with DVR, IP69K Waterproof Side Rear View Car Reversing Camera x 4 with Parking Lines, Suits for RV/Truck/Trailer/Van/Bus
- 【10.2 ” Quad Split Display & Loop Record】The super large 10.2 inch monitor with 1920×1080 pixels has multiple displaying modes: Full Screen/ Dual Split/ Tri Split/ Quad Split. You can see four images at the same time or just monitor some of them. Loop recording DVR feature allows you keep video proof whenever it's needed (including a 64G SD card).
- 【Stable Signal & Weatherproof Camera】The wired camera system are more stable than wireless version, no image lag and signal interference issues. IP69K rated and stainless-steel housing, working temperature ranges from -4°F – 176°F. This font side and rear view camera kit is completely waterproof and withstand all severe weathers.
- 【Parking Guid Lines & 170°Wide View】The vehicle backup camera system can automatically measure the rear distance and trigger the parking grid lines on the monitor when you're reversing, which helps you parking quickly and safely without someone else’s guidance. The 170°super wide viewing angle captures more details to avoid blind spots.
- 【Versatile Vehicle Compatibility】Support voltage from 9-36V DC power to work with a wide range of oversize vehicles such as Trucks, Bus, Box Truck, Semi-Trailers, Tractor, Van, RVS, Motor home, etc.
- 【Easy Installation & Service】Hard wiring system can be easy to install by follow our detailed instructions. If you need any assistance or extra cable, please ask us for help. We're online 24/7, offering 2 years warranty and lifetime technical support for our products.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it shows all that is happening at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are a few very important points that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution might be made up by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one in an effort to give you sufficient view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam must be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential issue that you need to consider while purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are relatively large and one camera won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a whole rear view.