Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Wirelessly transmit and display rearview footage from your BC™ 30 camera on your compatible navigation device's display with this additional backup camera and transmitter cable. Up to 4 cameras may be used together in 1 system, for multiple camera views
- In the Box: BC 30 wireless backup camera with mounting bracket, Wireless transmitter
- Professional Installation Recommended
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►Upgraded FHD 1080P Digital Wireless Backup Cameras.working on vehicle under 60ft (totally length). Warm Hint : We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet Wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►The monitor has split screen ability with four way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--, you can add more wireless cameras for the monitor. Also it allows you to monitor two or four cameras with at same time or just monitor one camera. B07QRQBNNN camera is compatiable with it. Also you can use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camer
- ►The 7 inch display mounts on your dash and gets power with the included cigarette light plug. FHD 1080P high quality resolutions chips. The image could be fliped between mirror(rear view) and facing(front view),Backup lines optional to turns on/off. Built in record function and loop recording, continuous record when memory card is full and auto erase old files.
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 05:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 09:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is mounted on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential points to help you choose the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer might be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is quite simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to make sure that all of the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one with a purpose to provide you with enough view when reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another crucial issue that you want to decide upon when purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are slightly large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you are able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.