Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Garmin BC 30 Wireless Backup Camera
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 45 feet. Wireless transmission type : 2.4 GHz ISM radio band
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is fixed on automobiles. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be taking place at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential points to help you choose the best backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution shall be decided via the convenience you want. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is fairly easy and you'll do it by yourself unlike when putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed through a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one on the way to provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the screen as if you are looking with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon when buying the backup digicam. Some vehicles are reasonably huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.