Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Garmin BC™ 50 with Night Vision – Wireless Backup Camera, NightGlo Illumination, Infrared, HD Resolution, 160-degree Lens, Weather-Resistant, 50ft Range for Trucks, RVs and Trailers
- Sharp 720p HD resolution presents a clear view behind your vehicle when in reverse; wirelessly pairs with your compatible Garmin navigator
- NightGlo technology illuminates up to 20 feet behind your vehicle for exceptional visibility at night
- Long 50’ transmission range makes this backup camera ideal for longer vehicles, including semi-trucks, RVs and trailers
- Wide 160-degree field of view gives you a full picture of what’s behind your vehicle
- Rugged, compact design and IPX7 weather-resistant (withstands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes) housing means that BC 50 can withstand rain, snow and harsh road conditions
- Optional 50’ extension cable (sold separately) adds to the transmission range to provide a range up to 100’ for extended rigs and vehicle-trailer configurations
- Requires connection to a switched 12-volt power source, such as your vehicle’s reverse lights; professional installation recommended
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide how to move his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure may also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial guides to help you select the right backup camera to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The solution will likely be made up by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is relatively easy and you can do it on your own not like when installing the wired one which needs to be performed via a technician to make sure that the entire internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in several sizes, select one in order to come up with enough view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other crucial factor that you need to think about when buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are moderately massive and one camera may not be capable to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.