Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Garmin BC™ 50 with Night Vision – Wireless Backup Camera, NightGlo Illumination, Infrared, HD Resolution, 160-degree Lens, Weather-Resistant, 50ft Range for Trucks, RVs and Trailers
- Sharp 720p HD resolution presents a clear view behind your vehicle when in reverse; wirelessly pairs with your compatible Garmin navigator
- NightGlo technology illuminates up to 20 feet behind your vehicle for exceptional visibility at night
- Long 50’ transmission range makes this backup camera ideal for longer vehicles, including semi-trucks, RVs and trailers
- Wide 160-degree field of view gives you a full picture of what’s behind your vehicle
- Rugged, compact design and IPX7 weather-resistant (withstands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes) housing means that BC 50 can withstand rain, snow and harsh road conditions
- Optional 50’ extension cable (sold separately) adds to the transmission range to provide a range up to 100’ for extended rigs and vehicle-trailer configurations
- Requires connection to a switched 12-volt power source, such as your vehicle’s reverse lights; professional installation recommended
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ★ Super Stable Signal –High speed without interference, make it more convenient and safe to drive.V25 bluetooth backup camera for truck is over 600ft in open area ,and under 36ft on vehicle with reverse use or under 33ft on vehicle with continuous use, no-interruption signal.We provide best customer service and 3 year warranty tech support with replacement, 24 hours after-sales service and Professional technician team is available. If there's any issue, just contact us.
- ★Easy Installation- The transmitter is build into wireless backup camera for trucks, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. You only need to operate two steps to quickly install:①Power the monitor by the included cigarette lighter or Fuse box, ACC, Radio, Ignition switch. ②Connect the rear camera to continuous power source like Tail light/Running light/license plate light for monitoring, or connect to backup light for reversing only.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With wireless backup camera for car, you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the back up camera,it will be safer.
Backup Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential considerations that can assist you select the right backup digicam to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will likely be decided by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless digicam is quite simple and you can do it on your own unlike when installing the hardwired one that has to be performed by a technician to ensure that all of the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one for you to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important issue that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are somewhat huge and one digital camera won't be capable to provide a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.