Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Garmin BC™ 50 with Night Vision – Wireless Backup Camera, NightGlo Illumination, Infrared, HD Resolution, 160-degree Lens, Weather-Resistant, 50ft Range for Trucks, RVs and Trailers
- Sharp 720p HD resolution presents a clear view behind your vehicle when in reverse; wirelessly pairs with your compatible Garmin navigator
- NightGlo technology illuminates up to 20 feet behind your vehicle for exceptional visibility at night
- Long 50’ transmission range makes this backup camera ideal for longer vehicles, including semi-trucks, RVs and trailers
- Wide 160-degree field of view gives you a full picture of what’s behind your vehicle
- Rugged, compact design and IPX7 weather-resistant (withstands incidental exposure to water of up to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes) housing means that BC 50 can withstand rain, snow and harsh road conditions
- Optional 50’ extension cable (sold separately) adds to the transmission range to provide a range up to 100’ for extended rigs and vehicle-trailer configurations
- Requires connection to a switched 12-volt power source, such as your vehicle’s reverse lights; professional installation recommended
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, however the process can be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few very important points that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is a very important question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer shall be decided by way of the convenience you need. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one with a view to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera must be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you need to consider whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few vehicles are moderately massive and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.