Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Easy-to-use 5. 5 GPS navigator
- Simple menus and bright, easy-to-see maps, Display resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Garmin Traffic suggests alternate routes
- Voice-activated and ability to pair with a compatible smartphone for hands-free calling
- Compatible With Wi-Fi Garmin Navigator
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 3-in-1 design with rear view Camera, LED third brake light, and LED reverse light in a 7-inch round housing
- Rear view Camera is waterproof and dust proof
- Attaches to the spare tire mount using the OEM lug nut or an optional aftermarket wheel lock. Compatible with most factory and aftermarket wheels; choose from 3 mounting posts of varying lengths.
- 【Applications】This backup camera system is perfect for the fifth wheel, tractor trailer, trailer, Caravan and Horsebox application. It is complete with one HD monitor which built-in DVR recording, some 1080P color Cameras, and a few 4pin extension cables.
- 【HD Digital Monitor】High Definition Digital Color LCD wide screen video monitor, Resolution:1024(H)*600(V). Built-in quad / Split screen, able to show 4 camera views at one time. Built-in 8 multi-screen combination display modes, which can be set as the default boot screen to meet the special needs of different users.
- 【Monitor Built-in DVR Video Recording 】 High-definition 1080P Video Recording. The record files been stored in SD card, max support for SD card 256G video recording. Loop video, auto overwrite, important video files can be set lock protection, Lock files will not be overwritten delete. You also can playback the normal videos and emergency videos on the monitor, or your computer by the SD card. All video files are DAT format.
- Package Includes: 1 X CCD Car Rear View Camera | 1 X Power Cable | 1 X Extension Cable |
- With waterproof function, durable.
- Easy install and simple operation.
- Low-profile, surface-mount design
- 640 x 480 resolution
- Lens viewing angle: 170°
- Rear view camera industrial-grade shielded spiral hitch cable set, for quick and easy connection to your rear view camera and monitor.
- This cable Suitable for 5th wheel, tractor trailer, trailer, Caravan and Horsebox. Single cable carries power, ground and video wires.
- The kit both side are 4pin connector, one side is female connector and the other side is male connector. 4pin connector for connecting with monitor and camera.
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is installed on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial considerations that will help you select the best backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be determined by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the wired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one which will give you sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is some other very important issue that you wish to have to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are quite massive and one camera won't be capable of give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you'll be able to see all of the back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.