Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Easy-to-use 5. 5 GPS navigator
- Simple menus and bright, easy-to-see maps, Display resolution: 1280 x 720 pixels
- Garmin Traffic suggests alternate routes
- Voice-activated and ability to pair with a compatible smartphone for hands-free calling
- Compatible With Wi-Fi Garmin Navigator
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a tool that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points to help you select the best backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer might be decided via the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is fairly simple and you'll do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one that has to be performed by means of a technician to ensure that the entire interior wiring is completed successfully and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so that you can give you enough view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon when purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are slightly huge and one camera may not be capable to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to view all the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.