Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Extend the range of your BC 20 or BC 30 wireless backup camera with this 50-foot cable
- The cable connects the camera to the wireless transmitter in longer vehicles
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver when reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the right way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some essential points to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer might be decided via the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless digicam is moderately simple and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst installing the wired one which needs to be performed by a technician to make certain that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt wish to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one which will provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Subsequently, the digital camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you need to consider while buying the backup camera. Some automobiles are rather huge and one camera would possibly not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.