Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Gaskets Shims for NATIKA Backup Camera WD-011
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be installed on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process can be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some very important considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The solution shall be determined through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself unlike while putting in the wired one which needs to be performed through a technician to make certain that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one if you want to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the camera must be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another very important issue that you need to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are reasonably huge and one camera may not be capable to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a whole back view.