Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GOQOTOMO E-600 5.8G Wireless Color Video Transmitter and Receiver Long Range Kit for The Vehicle Backup Camera and Car Rear View Parking Monitor
- Easy to install, The receiver is connected to the monitor , the transmitter is connected to the camera and the camera can be powered by transmitter
- Transmitter/Receiver power Require: DC 12V (Tips: Please install in the car, no waterproof)
- Wireless RCA Video receiver and transmitter; to be used with in-car monitor, head unit, backup camera, use for truck RV etc
- 5.8GHz Video signal transmitt distance(600mw): 50ft / Up to 300M (line of sight)
- Wireless RCA Video Transmitter & Receiver Kit for Car Backup System or Personal Hobby Video transmit
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Excellent license plate wired backup camera,designed for Car,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans.Work well on old cars,new cars or used cars.
- ►Universal rear view camera,Suit for 12-24V DC Power.26ft RCA video cable.It will work well if your radio,monitor,DVD player or screen has the RCA connector.
- ►Crystal Clear Image Nice Night Vision: Pretty Clear Video,6 Glass Lens,100% True Color Reproduction,100% Updated Chip. Vivid Picture Helps Us to Drive or Reverse with a pleasant Mood.8 LED lights do a great job to get a nice colorful image in the dark.Excellent parking camera for safe reversing and driving.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ✔【Upgrade Bluetooth 5.2 & External Mic】: State of The Art Voice Control, Picks up your voice more clearly. Enhanced Listening Experience, lets you play and control music apps and make calls hands-free. Easily change up your music with your existing Steering Wheel Controls or the Touchscreen.
- ✔【HD Touchscreen & Big Logo Design】: Simple and elegant 7 inch high definition capacitive touch screen do the best job of bringing your smartphone into the car. More sensitive and accurate, support 1080P video playback.Easy to see the display and controls, finding and use the controls alomost without looking.
- ✔【Compatible with Apple CarPlay & Android Auto】: The Apple CarPlay and Android Auto apps access map/GPS navigation, phone contacts, email, notification, music and more while you stay focused on the road. The navigation screen is much larger than your phone and most portable navigators. And you get the added luxury of touchscreen controls for your stereo.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to move his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the process will also be moderately overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are a few essential points to help you choose the right backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will probably be determined through the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when installing the hardwired one which needs to be performed by a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one if you want to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam must be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you need to decide upon while buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are relatively huge and one digicam won't be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole back view.