Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GOQOTOMO Wireless Rear View Safety Video Monitor and Hitch Backup Camera with Magnetic for Easy Hitching of Trailers, Travel Trailers and Fifth Wheels RVS (Backup Camera)
- Magnetic Camera Mount – camera mounts effectively on any magnetic surface. NO DRILLING HOLES and NO WIRING needed.
- NO technician needed. It’s the simplest device that any man and woman can hook in seconds on camper, trailer, fifth-wheel, trucks and More.
- Durable & Weather Resistant — Outstanding Performance in all weather.
- Vision System with Recording Ability: With the ability to record videos, the GOQOTOMO vision system can used used as a security recording system.
- 120° Field of View Ensures Optimal Visibility. HD crystal clear picture quality for upgrading experience in towing a trailer.
- Rechargeable Battery: Built in 2pcs 3500mA rechargeable battery, with capacity 25.9Wh, you don't need to do extra power connection, remove the camera and charge it with the provided power adapter when not in use.
- Lithium Rechargeable Battery (power adapter included)
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the procedure may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution will be made up by means of the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot faster to put in. Also, putting in the wireless camera is slightly simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one that has to be carried out via a technician to make sure that all of the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one with a purpose to come up with enough view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the digicam must be capable of reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as in case you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another crucial factor that you need to consider when buying the backup digicam. A few automobiles are relatively huge and one camera would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a complete rear view.