Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GreenYi-65 Wireless Backup Camera for Truck, Extra Camera Wireless Truck Monitor Camera System with ASIN: B08F9Q5599
- WIRELESS IP69 WATERPROOF REAR VIEW CAMERA—Digital 960P AHD wireless rearview camera, IP69 waterproof, 6 glass lens, 18PCS of infrared LED for better night vision, solid metal body, durable under low and high temperature condition.
- PROCEDURES TO CONNECT WITH WIRELESS MONITOR—1. Choose the video channel(CH1 to CH4) you want to set by pressing V1/V2 button. 2. Connect the power supply to monitor. 3. Press the MENU button, choose “Pairing”, press SWITCH button, then it starts pairing. 43. Connect power supply to camera. 5. Wait for image shown on monitor.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- UPGRADED STUNNING 4K UHD - With the front cam's resolution upgrading to 2160p from 1296p as of December 1, 2022, this G840S rear view mirror camera can record you 4K front images and 1080p rear images. The full rear display is 1.5 times larger than an ordinary rearview mirror, which has significantly reduced rearview blind spots.
- 12'' LARGER SCREEN & BROAD VIEW - Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front, and 140° rear lens provide an ultra-wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- CLEAR IMAGE & ENHANCED NIGHT VISION - With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records 4K front and 1080P rear videos. The mirror dash camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. With incorporated WDR&HDR tech balancing the lights, and the help of a starvis sensor and 6-glass lens to capture higher quality images, driving at night or in any challenging lighting situations should be more effortless.
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is a tool that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up because it displays all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few very important points that will help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be determined via the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is fairly easy and you can do it on your own unlike while installing the hardwired one that needs to be performed via a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so that you can come up with enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Subsequently, the camera should have the ability to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other crucial issue that you wish to have to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. A few cars are relatively huge and one digicam would possibly not have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire rear view.