Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GreenYi AHD 1080P Vehicle Backup Camera, 170 Degrees View Angle with Fish Eye Lens Starlight Night Vision Waterproof Car Rear View Camera
- AHD 1080P Car Backup Camera—1920×1080 pixels resolution rear view camera with AHD video signal which provides more stable video signal transmission, less interference and delay than CVBS video signal cameras. High definition which is better than 99% reverse cameras, 170 degrees viewing angle, no worry about blind spot area, IP68 waterproof, works properly under car washing or bad weather, fantastic night vision effect., 0.01 Lux starlight night vision ensures high clarity image at any time.
- Double-shielded Video Cable for AHD Rear View Camera—To ensure best video signal transmission-more stable video signal transmission, less interference and delay, no signal attenuation. Pure copper material, with two detection trigger wires for connection with monitors which with detection wire.
- Both AHD and CVBS Video Signal Available, Camera Guideline on / off Adjustable—This rearview camera can work with both AHD(AHD 1080P 30HZ ONLY) and CVBS monitors. Its output video signal is AHD by default, if you need it to connect with a CVBS monitor, please cut the white cable on the camera and reconnect to power supply. AHD video signal image is much clearer than CVBS. It is with guide line by default. If you don't need it, please cut the green loop and reconnect to power supply.
- Easy Installation—Wire connection is very easy as the picture shows, if your monitor has a detection cable, then you will need to connect the trigger wires on the video cable. The reversing camera must be installed hanging mounted as the pictures shows. Note: Test the camera before final Installation.
- Attention—OUR AHD backup camera supports AHD 1080P 30HZ only. According to our experience, some Android head units has the setting for AHD video signal , but the truth is that they can't display any AHD image, because they don't support AHD at all. If so, then you can only apply CVBS video signal, hope you understand.
- Mini Shockproof Reversing Camera—The back up camera is very small, its shell is made of high quality zinc alloy, shining, shockproof and stainless.
See User Reviews And Ratings On Amazon
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- ►【Easy Installation】The rearview mirror backup camera simplifies the wired connection that you only needs power to the monitor or camera and you can get the stable and clear image.
- ► 【HD 1080P Image】Back up camera is IP69 waterproof, and color HD 1080P Rear View camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 7 LED lights. . With super night vision that matches your vehicle lights, you can see what you need to see, day or night.
- ►【Multi-function Backing Camera】Back up camera systems for car is IP69 waterproof, Switch Rear or front view etc function. Also upgraded camera that the bracket can be hidden under the license plate.
- BACKUP CAR CAMERA: A rugged backup rear view camera with true color reproduction and video output of 10V PP 75 Ohm It has a low lux performance and a wide viewing angle at 170° Has color image reproduction and auto white balance
- LCD MONITOR SCREEN: This backup camera monitor comes with a 43 inches LCD mirror monitor screen display and NTSC/PAL video system Has a built into rearview mirror assembly with universal sized clips Also has the ability to connect to 2 video sources
- BUILT INTO MIRROR PANEL: This backup camera monitor can be easily setup and replace existing rear view mirror On the other hand, the car rear view camera, can be mounted to license plate with its slim bar style housing
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digicam is a device that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her car safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure will also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are a few crucial considerations to help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The solution might be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is somewhat simple and you can do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the hardwired one that needs to be carried out by a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one that will provide you with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other very important factor that you wish to have to consider whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are fairly massive and one digital camera may not have the ability to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.