Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GreenYi HD 720P Vehicle Backup Camera, 170 Degrees View Angle with Fish Eye Lens Starlight Night Vision Waterproof AHD Car Rear View Camera
- 720P UNIVERSAL CAR BACKUP CAMERA—1280*720 resolution, high clarity, 170 degrees viewing angle, no worry about blind spot area, IP68 waterproof, works properly under car washing or bad weather, fantastic night vision effect.
- SUPPORT BOTH AHD AND CVBS VIDEO SIGNAL—This car rear view camera can work with both AHD monitors and CVBS monitors. Its output video signal is CVBS by default, if you need it to connect with a AHD monitor, please cut the white cable on the camera and reconnect to power supply. AHD video signal image is much clearer than CVBS.
- GUIDE LINE ON OR OFF ADJUSTABLE—There is a small green switching loop on this reverse camera. When you get it, it is with guide line by default. If you don’t need the guide line, please cut the green loop and reconnect to power supply.
- MINI SOLID ZINC ALLOY SHELL—The back up camera is very small, its shell is made of high quality zinc alloy, shining, shockproof and stainless. Its installation method must be hanging mounted as the picture shows, or the image will be unusual.
- ATTENTION—According to our experience, some cheap Android head units has the setting for AHD video signal , but the truth is that they can't display any AHD image, because they don't support AHD at all. If so, then you can only apply CVBS video signal, hope you understand.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2020-08-13 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-12 at 09:57 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. The following are a few crucial considerations that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to fix in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will probably be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when putting in the wired one that has to be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a transparent view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one with the intention to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam must have the ability to reverse the images of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you want to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are somewhat huge and one digicam would possibly not be capable to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.