Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
GreenYi RCA Video Cable for Car Monitor and Reverse Backup Rear View Camera Connection (19.69FT / 6M), AV Extension Cable with Yellow RCA Video Female to Female Coupler and Power Cable
- RCA VIDEO CABLE COMPATIBLE WITH MANY VIDEO DEVICES—Professional CCTV / surveillance camera, front / rear view camera, DVD Dash, Head Unit, car stereo, parking monitor display, TV box with yellow RCA connector, and so on
- BACKUP CAMERA CABLE WITH TRIGGER DETECTION WIRE—Especially useful for GPS navigation/monitor with back up trigger signal input(please check the third picture for reference)
- RCA VIDEO CABLE FOR REAR VIEW CAERA—19.69FT long male to male, connect monitor and camera
- HIGH QUALITYT MANUFACTURED REVERSE CAMERA CABLE—100% shielded, offering superb protection against EMI/RFI interference
- NO DELAYING FOR VIDEO SIGNAL TRANSMITTING—Nickel plated plugs to ensure precisely signal transmitting, plug and play
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be installed on cars. The aim of the camera is to help the driver when backing up because it displays all that is taking place on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to backup his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, but the process may also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some very important guides to help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be decided by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much faster to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is relatively simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to when installing the hardwired one that has to be performed by a technician to ensure that all the interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure need to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so that they can give you enough view when reversing your vehicle with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Subsequently, the camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the screen as if you're taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important issue that you want to decide upon while buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are slightly large and one digital camera won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.