Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- The package includes: 1pc left camera+1pc right camera
- Haloview CA112 Wireless RV Side Marker Light Cameras for MC7108/MC5111/RD7 System
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-21 at 11:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-20 at 23:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when backing up because it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the car. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial considerations to help you choose the right backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution might be determined by means of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the wired one that needs to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to come up with sufficient view while reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the screen as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you need to consider when purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are quite massive and one camera won't be capable to give a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.