Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Recommended for vehicles under 33ft, compatible with M5111, M7108, M7109, and RD series Monitors
- Provides interference-free reception for vehicles up to 33 feet guaranteed at high speed
- Up to 984 feet wireless line of sight wireless reception range in open spaces
- The HandyCamera comes with magnetic base for instant mounting and removing Metal Plate with 3M Tape is included in the package, you can easily stick it onto the aluminum or fiberglass surface and mount the HandyCamera
- Water resistant IP67 rating level protects against rain and snow
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process will also be slightly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important guides that can assist you choose the right backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one as a way to come up with enough view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be able to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you want to think about whilst buying the backup camera. Some cars are rather massive and one digicam may not be capable to provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all the back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a whole back view.