Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Haloview MC5111-2 Hitch Camera 5” LCD 720P HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera System Rear View Monitor and IP69K Waterproof Reversing Built in DVR Kit for Trucks/Trailer/Bus/RVs/Pickups/Camper/Vans
- 【Support 4 wireless camera input】Support 4 wireless camera input,120° wide viewing angle. (This kit include 1 monitor+ 2 cameras)
- 【Digital Stable Signal Transmission】Wireless Line of Sight Range Up to 984 feet, stable signal
- 【Vivid Image Display】5″ LCD digital monitor, Built-in SMART IR-CUT filter image color and more realistic, HD 720P Digital Wireless Backup camera system, which will bring you a whole new driving experience
- 【Built-in DVR and Split mode】Built-in recorder. Real time recording, video playback. Split mode, auto-scan mode and single-display mode available, Normal, mirror, FLIP, MIRROR-FLIP viewing options available
- 【Mini camera support multiple installation methods】 With license plate bracket and Bracket Adapter Compatible with Furrion Pre-Wired RVs. The camera’s waterproof level is IP69K rating (highest IP rating). Feel free to contact customer service
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-11 at 05:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. Here are some essential considerations that will help you select the right backup digital camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution might be made up by way of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the wired one that has to be performed through a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one with a view to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should have the ability to reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you want to consider while purchasing the backup camera. A few automobiles are rather massive and one digicam won't be capable of provide a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make certain that you'll be able to cover all the back view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.