Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Haloview MC5111 5” 720P HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera System 5” LCD Rear View Monitor and IP69K Waterproof Reversing Built in DVR Kit for Trucks/Trailer/Bus/RVs/Pickups/Camper/Vans
- 【Support 4 wireless camera input】Support 4 wireless camera input,120° wide viewing angle. (This kit include 1 monitor+ 1 camera)
- 【Digital Stable Signal Transmission】Wireless Line of Sight Range Up to 984 feet, stable signal
- 【Vivid Image Display】5″ LCD digital monitor, Built-in SMART IR-CUT filter image color and more realistic, HD 720P Digital Wireless Backup camera system, which will bring you a whole new driving experience
- 【Built-in DVR and Split mode】Built-in recorder. Real time recording, video playback. Split mode, auto-scan mode and single-display mode available, Normal, mirror, FLIP, MIRROR-FLIP viewing options available
- 【Mini camera support multiple installation methods】 With license plate bracket and Bracket Adapter Compatible with Furrion Pre-Wired RVs. The camera’s waterproof level is IP69K rating (highest IP rating). Feel free to contact customer service
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Upgraded digital wireless camera can work on vehicle under 60ft. ★ Warm Hint : (1) We can provide Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet (2) We also provide Windshield mount.Contact us got them at no charge.
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're in driving or in reversing. In the menu,You can switch the front view and rear view channel and turn on/off the guide lines, which are very convenient.
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It has a wide viewing angle of 150 degrees,the image quality is HD with 12 infrared lights.
- 【Upgraded 175° wide angle backup camera】This sophisticated backup camera system comes with an infrared night vision rear view camera that features 6 layer filter glass. 175° wide angle visual scope & 8 IR LEDs makes your night vision as bright as in daylight.
- 【IP68 Waterproof】Designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, this truck backup camera boasts an International Standard IP68 waterproof level. Enjoy superior functionality even in pouring rain & violent storms. No need to worry about any fog/mist getting inside even when heavily flooded with water.
- 【7" Super HD Color Monitor】800*480 high resolution, 2 channel video input & DVD support, this RV backup camera with monitor system ensures you will enjoy superior HD video experience. The monitor will switch to CH2 automatically when reversing, help you accurately stop at the parking space.
- Ideal replacement - this park assist camera directly replaces a damaged or faulty original equipment camera for a dependable repair
- Durable construction - this park assist camera features a high-quality, wide-angle lens for clear resolution and additional electronics protection for reliability in harsh conditions
- Direct installation - this parking camera plugs into the vehicle's wiring using a factory-style connector
- 【Applicability】Sprinter backup camera is suitable for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter/Volkswagen Crafter with original factory size. you can use directly without extra installation hole.
- 【Sensor】Sprinter Backup camera used 1/3 PC3089 CMOS which have better color Image rather than White-black image
- 【Backup Camera Interface 】backup camera installed medias or screens with RCA/4pin video input only, it is NOT for original Car media directly!You can add camera interface or adapter cable if want to use it with original media.
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 05:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is an accessory that is fixed on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that is happening at the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, however the process can also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few essential considerations to help you choose the most ideal backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer shall be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is quite easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst installing the wired one which should be performed via a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that displays are designed in several sizes, choose one with the intention to provide you with enough view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera will have to have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and give a transparent view of the display as if you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you can see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other very important factor that you want to decide upon while buying the backup camera. Some cars are relatively massive and one digicam may not be capable of supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole back view.