Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Haloview MC7101 Digital Wireless Backup Camera System Kit 7” LCD Reversing Monitor and IP69K Waterproof Rear View Camera Built in DVR for Truck/Trailer/Bus/RV/Pickups/Camper/Van/Farm Machine Car
- 10-32V wide voltage input,4 wireless camera input,120° wide viewing angle (Buy an extra camera, find the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BWP9XCP, MC7101-4: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DFW7227)
- Low-power function. If wireless camera is not connected to monitor for 30 seconds, the camera will enter low-power mode , this function can save power by turn off the monitor when you are using battery
- 7″ LCD digital monitor, Built-in SMART IR-CUT filter image color and more realistic, Built-in recorder. Real time recording, video playback
- Split mode, auto-scan mode and single-display mode available, Normal, mirror, FLIP, MIRROR-FLIP viewing options available
- The camera’s waterproof level is IP69K rating (highest IP rating) and the vibration rating is 10G. Feel free to contact customer service
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【🚘Big Screen & Broad View】Upgraded from most rearview mirror cameras, WOLFBOX 170° front and 140° rear lens provide an ultra wide view, minimizing the blind spots for safe driving/reversing. With the smart screen split function, you can observe a dual-lens display simultaneously. With a 2.5D curved screen, the body is more smooth and more suitable for the curvature of the human retina. Its OEM looking makes the mirror camera perfectly integrate with the existing mirror.
- 【🚘Clear Image & Night Vision】With a built-in high-quality chip, the WOLFBOX mirror camera records front and rear with a high resolution of full HD1080P. When the front camera records only it can up to 1296P. The car camera applied an upgraded low-reflectivity LCD to reduce reflection during the day. A 6-layer glass lens enhances night vision in a dark environment. License plates and other small wordings can be displayed clearly.
- 【🚘Smart Functions, Safe Driving】①Streaming Media Rearview; ②Parking Monitoring; ③GPS Function; ④G-Sensor; ⑤Collision boot recording; ⑥Loop Recording; ⑦Video time Lapse; ⑧Adjustable Display View Angle, etc
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when backing up since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide how to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, but the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few crucial points to help you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution can be decided through the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to while installing the wired one that needs to be carried out through a technician to be sure that all of the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the rear space without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, select one so that you can give you enough view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the images of the video and give a clear view of the screen as if you're taking a look with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup camera. A few cars are moderately large and one digicam won't be capable to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete back view.