Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Haloview MC7101 Digital Wireless Backup Camera System Kit 7” LCD Reversing Monitor and IP69K Waterproof Rear View Camera Built in DVR for Truck/Trailer/Bus/RV/Pickups/Camper/Van/Farm Machine Car
- 10-32V wide voltage input,4 wireless camera input,120° wide viewing angle (Buy an extra camera, find the link: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BWP9XCP, MC7101-4: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DFW7227)
- Low-power function. If wireless camera is not connected to monitor for 30 seconds, the camera will enter low-power mode , this function can save power by turn off the monitor when you are using battery
- 7″ LCD digital monitor, Built-in SMART IR-CUT filter image color and more realistic, Built-in recorder. Real time recording, video playback
- Split mode, auto-scan mode and single-display mode available, Normal, mirror, FLIP, MIRROR-FLIP viewing options available
- The camera’s waterproof level is IP69K rating (highest IP rating) and the vibration rating is 10G. Feel free to contact customer service
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►【Upgrade to a split screen】5 Inch monitor can be swtich a split screen or full screen.You can add 2nd licence plate camera or originary camera for the system. 1080p high definition resolution that offers clear picture quality even at night.
- ►【Multi Function】 Wireless backup camera system comes with functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip.
- ►【Waterproof HD Camera】Licence plate camera is IP69 Waterproof. 150 degree wide viewing angle provides you larger visible area for safety even at night. Also upgraded camera can be hidden the licence plate and will not block any information.
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
Last update on 2021-01-17 at 13:47 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-18 at 00:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that is fastened on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the way to move his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process can also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential guides that will help you select the best backup digicam to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer shall be determined via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is quite simple and you can do it on your own unlike while installing the wired one which has to be performed through a technician to make certain that all the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one as a way to come up with sufficient view while reversing your automobile with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the reveal as if you're taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll see all the objects which can be at the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is every other very important issue that you want to consider while purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are fairly massive and one digicam won't have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete back view.