Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- No more drilling, camera and battery both attach with strong magnets, you could finish your installation within a few seconds , Plug and Play with no cutting and splicing of wires
- 10-32V wide voltage input, Support 4 wireless camera input,120° wide viewing angle, Wireless Line of Sight Range Up to 984 feet (This kit include 1 monitor+ 1 camera+ 1 smart battery)
- Split mode, auto-scan mode and single-display mode available, Normal, mirror, FLIP, MIRROR-FLIP viewing options available. Real time recording, video playback
- HD 720P Digital Wireless Backup camera system, it has far better image resolution, stronger lens and longer transmission distance, which will bring you a whole new driving experience
- The camera’s waterproof level is IP69K rating (highest IP rating) and the vibration rating is 5.9G, Built-in SMART IR-CUT filter image color and more realistic.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the car. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are some essential guides that will help you select the right backup camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will be decided by the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when putting in the hardwired one which has to be performed by a technician to ensure that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one so that it will provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Therefore, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the picture of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is some other essential issue that you wish to have to think about while buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are reasonably large and one digital camera won't be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to ensure that you'll be able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.