Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Haloview MC7108 Wireless Backup Camera kit Built in DVR with Stable Digital Signal 7” 720P HD Digital Monitor and IP69K Waterproof Rear View Camera for Truck/Trailer/RV/Pickups/Camping Car/Van/Farm
- 7″ LCD digital monitor, Built-in recorder. Real time recording, video playback
- 10-32V wide voltage input, Support 4 wireless camera input,120° wide viewing angle, Wireless Line of Sight Range Up to 984 feet (This kit include 1 monitor+ 1 camera)
- Split mode, auto-scan mode and single-display mode available, Normal, mirror, FLIP, MIRROR-FLIP viewing options available
- HD 720P Digital Wireless Backup camera system, it has far better image resolution, stronger lens and longer transmission distance, which will bring you a whole new driving experience
- The camera’s waterproof level is IP69K rating (highest IP rating) and the vibration rating is 5.9G, Built-in SMART IR-CUT filter image color and more realistic. Feel free to contact customer service
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
Last update on 2020-09-24 at 12:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a device that is fastened on automobiles. The purpose of the digicam is to help the driver whilst reversing because it displays all that is taking place at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the way to reverse his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process will also be reasonably overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few essential points that can assist you select the right backup digicam to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer will be made up by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is rather easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the hardwired one that should be performed through a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt want to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, select one on the way to give you sufficient view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam must be able to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you need to think about while purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are rather large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable to provide a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you are able to cover the entire back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply an entire back view.