Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Comes with a Furrion camera mounting bracket adapter plate
- Up to 984 feet line of sight reception range in open spaces
- Adjustable rear assist marker lines help you backing up properly
- Featuring a smart IR cut, IP69K Waterproof, 120-degree Angle Lens night vision camera
- Mounts as the clearance light on RV/Travel Trailer
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Very easy install , Just Connecting the monitor to cigarette lighter with on/off adapter. Connecting backup camera to reverse lights for reverse use, or connecting to running lights/12v battery for continuous use. This System High Speed observation can be used up to 33ft Vehicle, Reversing or Slow -Speed observation can be applied up to 40ft Vehicles. we recommend you installed it working on Vehicle under 40ft.
- The wireless module was built-in the 5 HD 1080P Monitor. Monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like. Also the monitor with functions for on/off guide lines.Adjust the Brightness,contrast ect.
- Monitor viewing is high definition color and could overturn the images(rear view/front view/Vertical flip) and compatible verious size of vehicle and customize customer's needs.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 14:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-23 at 00:49 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that is happening on the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process can be slightly overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some very important guides that will help you select the most ideal backup camera to fix in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution can be decided via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is so much quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is rather easy and you can do it by yourself unlike whilst installing the wired one which has to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, choose one to be able to provide you with sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam should have the ability to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're looking with your eyes. Also, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the objects that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other crucial factor that you need to decide upon when purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are relatively huge and one camera may not have the ability to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete rear view.