Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Haloview RD7 Wireless Long Range Backup Camera System kit 7” 720P HD Digital Monitor Built in DVR Rear View Observation Reverse Camera for Truck/Trailer/Bus/RV/Pickups/Camper
- 7″ LCD digital monitor, Built-in recorder. Real time recording, video playback
- Integrated Frequency Hopping Technology avoid Interference. No signal dropping or freezing at speeds up to 70mph
- 10-32V wide voltage input, Support 4 wireless camera input,130° wide viewing angle, Wireless Line of Sight Range Up to 1200 feet
- Wireless rear view monitoring system with external range extender, getting rid of any obstacle with enhanced signal range up to 1200ft, RD7 is primarily designed for long length vehicles, such as RV, Fifth Wheel, Travel Trailer, Motorhome and Camper, etc.
- You can mount the camera on everything equipped with a power port and that runs on 10V-32V. The wireless rear view monitoring system comes with an external extension cable and TX-box, this enables it to reach the longest distance possible.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that may be mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to help the driver while reversing since it displays all that is happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the procedure can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important points that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a crucial question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will be decided via the convenience you need. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is fairly simple and you can do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one for you to provide you with sufficient view whilst reversing your automobile without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Subsequently, the camera must be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the display as in case you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is every other crucial factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are somewhat massive and one digital camera won't be capable to give a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.