Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Haloview RD7 Wireless Long Range Backup Camera System kit 7” 720P HD Digital Monitor Built in DVR Rear View Observation Reverse Camera for Truck/Trailer/Bus/RV/Pickups/Camper
- 7″ LCD digital monitor, Built-in recorder. Real time recording, video playback
- Integrated Frequency Hopping Technology avoid Interference. No signal dropping or freezing at speeds up to 70mph
- 10-32V wide voltage input, Support 4 wireless camera input,130° wide viewing angle, Wireless Line of Sight Range Up to 1200 feet
- Wireless rear view monitoring system with external range extender, getting rid of any obstacle with enhanced signal range up to 1200ft, RD7 is primarily designed for long length vehicles, such as RV, Fifth Wheel, Travel Trailer, Motorhome and Camper, etc.
- You can mount the camera on everything equipped with a power port and that runs on 10V-32V. The wireless rear view monitoring system comes with an external extension cable and TX-box, this enables it to reach the longest distance possible.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 13:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 00:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is a tool that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst reversing since it shows all that may be taking place at the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine how to backup his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some crucial guides to help you select the most ideal backup camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer will probably be decided by the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is moderately easy and you'll do it on your own not like when installing the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You no doubt wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one if you want to give you sufficient view whilst reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you are looking together with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another very important factor that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few automobiles are fairly huge and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to see all the rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a complete back view.