Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD 1080P Backup Camera and 7 inch Big Screen Monitor kit,Rear View Camera for Cars,Truck,Pickup Truck,SUV,Minivan and Sedans,IP 68 Waterproof and Nice Night Vision Rear View System
- 【7 inch Big Screen Rear View Monitor】The 7-inch LCD high-definition display monitor can be placed directly on the flat dashboard, and the large screen size ensures that you can clearly see the reverse image. Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear.
- 【IP68 Waterproof 1080P Reversing cam】Highly Waterproof backup camera with monitor kits.Upgraded solid 1080P High Definition camera, higher definition than other 720P cameras, providing clear vision.The camera is made by high-purity resin,with international standard IP 68 waterproof.So you can use it daringly whatever it’s rainy/snowy/hot.
- 【DIY Reversing Grid Line】You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it. High-speed observation system, observe the rear situation while driving, drive safely.
- 【Applicable Models】We only recommend use models within 24.6FT are suitable for Cars, RVs, Pickups, Minivans, Sedans and so on. No use large cars ,If you have any questions, please communicate with us first and we will solve them perfectly.
- 【Easy to Install Backup Camera System】Package List:1 x 7″Backup Camera,1 x Car Charger,1 x User Manual,1 x Car Bracket,1x Color-box.we have 7*24 hours customer service. If there is any problem, we will definitely help you.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- Durable and intelligent camera system: Includes a High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles of 120°.
- 7" Touch Screen Anti-glare Monitor: Comes with park assist marker lines and displays up to 4 cameras with audio for all around coverage. The windshield and table mount allow for easy viewing.
- Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz wireless communication digitally locks to the camera systems which makes it safe and reliable for all vehicle sizes. Tested for 50 ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors.
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
Last update on 2020-09-24 at 12:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-09-23 at 22:23 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be installed on automobiles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the process may also be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. Here are some crucial considerations that can assist you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is a very important consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will probably be made up by way of the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is reasonably easy and you can do it by yourself not like whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to make sure that the entire interior wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the monitor. For the reason that displays are designed in numerous sizes, select one so one can come up with enough view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear side of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the reveal as if you are taking a look with your eyes. Additionally, the images will have to be clear such that you can see all the items which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are moderately large and one camera may not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to cover the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they provide a complete back view.