Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD 720P Backup Camera and Monitor One Power Kit for Cars,Campers,Trucks Easy Installation Driving/Reversing High-Speed Observation Parking Asistance System
- Very easy installation. The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse status. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box/cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Monitor has capability to monitor only one video inputs V1,Please noted. The Monitor Have Multi function: New Smart Switch comes with 6 functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip, adjust the width/length/downward angle for guide lines.
- 4.3 inch HD monitor is directly attached to flat surface dashboard with provided adhesive foam and pedestal. Also, the pedestal can be removed for alternative mounting windshield optionals. if you need one, please contact us.
- IP69K waterproof, color HD Reverse camera with 150 degree viewing angle and adjustable camera vertical view angle ,It has 6 LED lights for enhanced night capability. Camera is connected to monitor via direct 4-pin Video wire (provided), easy installation.
- We provide two years warranty and after-sales support on each unit. Our goal is to provide superior customer support at [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-06 at 05:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-06 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide
A car backup camera is a device that may be installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when backing up because it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine how to move his or her car safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution will probably be decided via the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is rather simple and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst putting in the wired one that has to be performed by a technician to ensure that the entire inside wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one so that you can give you enough view while reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the automobile. Subsequently, the digital camera must be capable of reverse the display of the videos and give a clear view of the reveal as in case you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you want to think about when buying the backup digital camera. Some vehicles are moderately large and one digital camera would possibly not be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all of the back view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide a whole rear view.