Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD 720P Dual Backup Cameras and 7″ Monitor System Kit for Bus/Trucks/Trailer/RVs/Campers Night Vision IP68 Waterpoof with ON/Off Switch Guide Lines Normal/Mirrored Pictures Optional
- Very easy installation. The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse status. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v-24v source fuse box/cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use. Also, this system can be provide a Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet, contact us, if you need one.
- Monitor has capability to monitor two video inputs V1/V2. V2 video input will have priority (reverse camera) for safety when the blue wire connect to power postive end.Note: If you need license plate camera for the kit, please contact us to get it no cost.
- IP69K Waterproof weather proofing, color HD Reverse camera with 150 degree viewing angle and 9 LED lights.Camera is connected to monitor via direct 23ft/33ft/43ft wire (provided). The video cables can be connected or disconnected with the connector. IR Night Vision view clearly at night.If you need a shorter or longer cable,contact us get one free.
- 7 'inch HD color monitor can be mounted on dash or the monitor mount is removeable to hook anywhere you like,if you need a Suction cup mount to hook on windshield,just contact us to get a free one.
- We provided a professional instruction and video link in package,Warranty 2 year, life time tech support service : [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 13:40 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-16 at 00:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is an accessory that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to help the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be happening on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her car safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose from, however the process can be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you select the right backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you have to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The solution might be decided through the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you can do it by yourself in contrast to while installing the hardwired one that has to be carried out by a technician to make certain that the entire inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in several sizes, choose one a good way to give you sufficient view while reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the camera must be able to reverse the picture of the videos and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the pictures should be clear such that you can see all the hazards which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is another essential issue that you need to consider whilst buying the backup digicam. Some automobiles are somewhat massive and one digital camera would possibly not have the ability to give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you'll be able to see all of the rear view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.