Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD Backup Camera Kit 7 Inch LCD Rear View Camera Monitor, P67 Waterproof Night Vision, Easy Installation Back up Rearview Cam for Trucks, RVs, Trailers, Bus, Harveste, Pickup, Motor Home, Van ect.
- 7'' Screen Car Rear view Monitor: High resolution image, full color display and low power consumption, adjustable brightness, contrast and color. Support 2-channel video input, Image can be rotated horizontally and vertically for mirror or normal viewing.
- IR Car Camera (No Guide Lines): Hard metal cased camera, IP68 waterproof and mud proof. 18 IR LEDs for night vision + 120° horizontal wide view angle + 180°vertical adjustable angle to view the blind spots. You can get it work full time when connect to constant power source.
- Car Backup Camera Parking System: Come with remote controller and stand, 7″ color TFT LCD monitor + 18 IR LED night vision reverse camera + 4 Pins connector cable. Hard wired connection guarantees safe and clear and stable reversing image.
- Extended Aviation 4 Pins Connector Cord: Strong anti-interference, more close connection, easy to install. Special thick hardwire can shield vehicle’s circuit interference better than normal AV cable.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 14:10 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-22 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is fastened on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver when reversing because it shows all that is happening on the rear facet of the vehicle. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the best way to reverse his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some very important considerations to help you select the right backup digital camera to fix on your car.
Wireless Or Wired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer will likely be made up by way of the convenience you need. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless camera is quite simple and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst putting in the wired one that has to be carried out through a technician to be sure that the entire internal wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely need to have a transparent view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, select one so that it will provide you with enough view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digicam will have to be capable to reverse the images of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you're having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other very important issue that you wish to have to consider when purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are moderately massive and one digital camera won't be capable of supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you'll be able to cover the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable option as they provide an entire back view.