Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD Backup Camera System Heavy Duty Back up Camera Monitor Kit 7”1080P Reversing Monitor IP69k Waterproof Rear View Camera Full Colored Night Vision Bus Truck Van/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV Rear View
- 7''ahd 1080P Reversing Monitor+IP69k Waterproof Rear View Camera ahd high-definition 1920*1080, Bus Truck Van/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV Rear View Security Backup camera system, Digital High definition Image Processor Will Making Your Reversing More convenient and safe！
- Heavy Duty Back up Camera monitor system Kit with 2 Million Pixel AHD1080P Camera:IP69k Waterproof Camera With 8 White LED Lights and 100% Not Wash Up,full colored Night Vision,super high resolution AHD screen effect at night! 7”Monitor with touch buttons / mirror and NO mirror functions (filp function)and menu with parking guidelines on/off settings
- Auto Dimming:The Auto Dimming Feature of the Camera will automatically adjusts the fill light,when the camera Based on darker Ambient Light , its will be more brighter, this is much different function with other normal bus camera which one t advantage of our camera,This Means a Super Bright Display During the daytime and night time.
- Flexible Vehicle Comatability:Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus
- 2 kinds of install methods supported, one for cigarette lighter Easy plug&play installation very convenient and simple, another for normal installation powered by directly connecting to vehicle's 9v-36v source fuse box
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-08 at 00:41 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that is taking place on the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it is your first time to obtain one. The following are some crucial guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digicam to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will probably be determined by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to install. Also, putting in the wireless digital camera is fairly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one which should be performed by way of a technician to be sure that all the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You for sure wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in different sizes, select one so they can give you enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the automobile. Therefore, the digicam should be capable of reverse the images of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you are taking a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is another crucial issue that you wish to have to think about when buying the backup digicam. A few cars are reasonably huge and one digital camera may not be able to supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing two cameras is the best option as they provide an entire back view.