Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD Backup Camera System Heavy Duty Back up Camera Monitor Kit 7”1080P Reversing Monitor IP69k Waterproof Rear View Camera Full Colored Night Vision Bus Truck Van/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV Rear View
- 7''ahd 1080P Reversing Monitor+IP69k Waterproof Rear View Camera ahd high-definition 1920*1080, Bus Truck Van/Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/RV Rear View Security Backup camera system, Digital High definition Image Processor Will Making Your Reversing More convenient and safe！
- Heavy Duty Back up Camera monitor system Kit with 2 Million Pixel AHD1080P Camera:IP69k Waterproof Camera With 8 White LED Lights and 100% Not Wash Up,full colored Night Vision,super high resolution AHD screen effect at night! 7”Monitor with touch buttons / mirror and NO mirror functions (filp function)and menu with parking guidelines on/off settings
- Auto Dimming:The Auto Dimming Feature of the Camera will automatically adjusts the fill light,when the camera Based on darker Ambient Light , its will be more brighter, this is much different function with other normal bus camera which one t advantage of our camera,This Means a Super Bright Display During the daytime and night time.
- Flexible Vehicle Comatability:Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus
- 2 kinds of install methods supported, one for cigarette lighter Easy plug&play installation very convenient and simple, another for normal installation powered by directly connecting to vehicle's 9v-36v source fuse box
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- Backup camera with IP69K waterproof IP rate.It designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, so it waterproof function is better than IP67 and IP68, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside. NOTE: please separately order a suitable harness to complete installation if connect it to a factory radio/screen.
- Rear view camera with a latest HD 600TVL 1/2.7inch image sensor and 170 degree super wide viewing angle lens, that's great for you to check the invisible blind spot clearly and make parking safe and simple.
- Reverse camera housing is metal,small size and OEM style design. Also it is built in multifunctional switching loops function,you can switch it to be front view, also support guide line on/off switching and cut the purple loop to choose a vertical down-ward view from like a tailgate down view(tailgate mounting).
- HEAVY-DUTY LICENSE PLATE FRAME BACKUP CAMERA: Perfect for all vehicles that use a standard US license plate, holds your car backup driving security. Only suit for 12 DC Power. Not only it can offer the protection for license plate but also offer the stylish look
- IP67 WATERPROOF &SHOCKPROOF: High waterproof level, reverse camera would never be fogged or wet even in storm or bad rainy day. Plus, professional shockproof design, the safety & security assist camera does work for your vehicle all the time
- 170° WIDELY VIEWING ANGLE: To work perfectly, the viewing angle macro lens with mirror image give you a wide viewing horizon. License plate camera built high sensitive color CMOS image sensor to eliminates all the blind spots behind the car
Backup Camera Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that is fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to move his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential points to help you choose the best backup camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution can be determined through the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is somewhat simple and you can do it by yourself unlike when installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out by means of a technician to be sure that all of the inside wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so that they can provide you with enough view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to come up with a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a clear view of the display as if you're looking with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other crucial factor that you want to consider when buying the backup digicam. A few vehicles are fairly huge and one digicam won't be capable to give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to see all of the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.