Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD Digital Wireless 4 Backup Camera for RVs/Trailers/Trucks/Motorhomes/5th Wheels 7”Monitor with Highway Monitoring System IP69K Waterproof Super Night Vision
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need . Just contact us .The digital wireless system with 4 cameras has image stability and clarity without interference .The system can be front view/rear view/side view camera .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation.
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen.The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Eliminate Blind Spots, display for proper parking and reversing without relying on side mirror Screen could be splitted available. Digital wireless backup camera designed with 18 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. The cameras can also be connected to a 12 volt battery pack.
- Backup lines can be switched on/off .IP69K Waterproof Camera with 150 degree wide angle lenses IR night vision.Easy to hook up to combat bad weather. If a longer antenna cable is needed an extension will be provided (free upon request) from our customer service department.
- Monitor can be attached to dash or by using suction cup accessory (free upon request from customer service).iStrong provides a two year warranty and tech support on each unit. Our goal is to provide superior customer support at [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- 【HD 720P & Starlight Night vision】eRapta 3.0 Backup Camera is equipped with stunning high quality 720P (1280x720) resolution utilizing the 2021 latest chipset. With built-in starlight image sensors, this rear view camera give you clearer night-vision without picture distortion.
- 【Multiple Installation Methods】2-Brackets and 5-Installation Ways you can choose. The Long bracket can be easily mounted on the license plate, Hide or Show. And can be placed on the middle of bumper. The Flush Mount Bracket installed on the tailgate handle or other place as you like. With the Mirror function, you also can use it as Front Camera.
- 【Wide Compatibility】Car Rear View Camera better adapta to the voltage range from 12-24V DC Power and your screen/ monitor/ radio/ stereo has the RCA video connector. Universal back up camera compatible with different car models, such as Car, Pickup, Truck, SUV, Minivan, Tractor, Trailer and Sedans.
- ★Stable & Strong Digital Signal Transmission: Digital signal provides superior stability, high speed and low interference. Works better than analog signals over longer distances and without interference from other signals like Bluetooth.
- ★ Two HD 1080P Wireless Backup Rear View Cameras: The Standard camera Reav view for your RV or trailer, the license plate camera is for your truck or car ,it can be used for hitch rear view or reversing view. Both cameras have a 150 degree viewing angle; HD clear color picture, and the latest waterproof technology - IP69K. The RV camera sport powerful night vision, enough for you to use in the dark or at night, the license plate camera provided lighting at night through vehicle lights.
- ★Guide lines ON/OFF & DIY: Guide Lines can be turned ON or OFF, moving to left or right, up and down with the 7 inch monitor according to your preference. A charger is provided for the monitor. This monitor can be single screen or split screen.
- 【5 Minutes Installation, By Yourself!】 No Wiring No drilling Easy Installation. All you need to do is attach the camera and solar panel on your license plate and then fix your license plate. The next step is to plug the car charger in your cigarette lighter and you’re ready to go!
- 【Solar Charging, Monocrystalline Solar Panel】SunGo Pro solar backup camera powered by mono solar panel, giving you higher efficiency change. With 30 minutes of exposure to full sunlight per day, you can safe to use the camera in 6 months without having to charge it via USB.
- 【Universal Bracket, More Compatibility】Is this camera fit your vehicle? SunGo Pro uses separating bracket for more flexible mounting installation. You are free to choose the installation location. High compatibility and suitable for Pickup trucks, Sedans, SUV, Minivans, etc.
- ✔ DoHonest AHD 1080P ResolutionTechnology: The 1st to Introduce AHD 1080P Technology for Backup Cameras. Digital High definition Image Processor Will Make Your Backing More Confident and Safe. This Wired System Never Has Picture Delay or Signal Issues, Different From the Unstable Wireless Products.
- ✔ Flexible Vehicle Comatability: Voltage Range From 9-36V DC Power To Accomodate a Wide Variety of Large Vehicle as Semi-Trailer/Box Truck/5th Wheel/Trailer/Bus. Hard Wired System is Also Easy to Install with the Included Professional Instructions.
- ✔ Two Way Video Inputs: This kit can be add up to 2 cameras(CH1/CH2) so there are 2 Channels. You can switch each channel as you want. If you need an extra camera(the same one or license plate camera), just contact us to get it free. Also,Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired system can be provided according to your need
Last update on 2021-06-21 at 17:50 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-06-22 at 06:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A car backup digital camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the car. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the procedure can be quite overwhelming if it is your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential considerations that will help you select the best backup camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digicam. The answer will be made up by means of the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is so much faster to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is rather simple and you'll be able to do it on your own in contrast to when installing the wired one that should be performed through a technician to make sure that all of the inside wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one that allows you to come up with sufficient view when reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear side of the car. Therefore, the camera will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you're having a look with your eyes. Also, the photographs should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards that are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is every other essential issue that you wish to have to consider while buying the backup camera. A few automobiles are reasonably large and one digital camera may not be capable of supply a full view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a complete rear view.