Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD Digital Wireless Backup Camera Kit, Niloghap IP69 Waterproof Rear View Camera and 7″ Split/Quad Screen DVR Monitor, High-Speed Observation System for Trailers, Trucks, Motorhomes, 5th Wheel, Bus
- [ SUITABLE for LARGER VEHICLES ] This digital wireless backup camera kit uses 2.4Ghz digital signal, which has better anti-magnetic and anti-jamming capabilities than analog signals, and comes with an enhanced external expansion antenna up to 16 feet to make signal transmission more stable. Making it better compatible with larger vehicles.
- [ SUPPORT EXTENDED CAMERA ] This digital wireless rear view camera kit is upgraded with the latest version of the software system, and you can add up to four cameras according to your needs. The monitor supports single-screen/two-screen/four-screen display image.
- [ INFRARED NIGHT VISION ] Driving a car at night or in a dark environment is likely to cause visual fatigue and traffic accidents due to low visibility, thereby causing unnecessary losses. This digital wireless camera uses 18 infrared LED lamps, even in the dark environment, you can still clearly see the surrounding environment of the car.
- [ MULTI FUNCTION ] The digital monitor has a built-in DVR, supports 4-way real-time loop recording and video playback functions (supports up to 128G SD card). The kit can be connected to a 12V-40V power supply for a wider range of uses. You can easily turn on/off the guide line, brightness, contrast, color, screen flip and other functions in the menu interface.
- [ GOOD SERVICE ] Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We will provide 1-year warranty replacement service and 7*24 hour customer support service. We have a professional customer service team and technical team to ensure that you can get satisfactory solutions when you encounter any problems at any time.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that may be fastened on automobiles. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to backup his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to make a choice from, however the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. The following are a few essential guides to help you choose the best backup digicam to fix in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The answer can be decided by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Additionally, putting in the wireless camera is rather simple and you can do it on your own not like when putting in the hardwired one that needs to be performed via a technician to make certain that all of the inner wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a transparent view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the displays are designed in numerous sizes, choose one in order to give you enough view when reversing your vehicle without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is meant to provide you with a clear view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera should be able to reverse the display of the videos and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards that are behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is some other essential issue that you wish to have to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few cars are reasonably large and one digicam may not be capable of supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to be sure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable choice as they provide an entire rear view.