Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD Dual Backup Camera System 7 Inch HD 1080P Split Screen with DVR Recording, Waterproof Night Vision Rearview Backup Camera Easy Installation Backup Camera for Trucks/Trailer/Heavy Box/RV/Camper/Bus
- 7 Inch Split Dual View Monitor: AHD 1920*1080P 7 inch LCD split monitor is a double split/single full image monitor, with super high clear camera image, you can choose normal/mirror/flip mirror/flip viewing options available; the backup system has image stability and clarity without interference, more stabler than wireless device.
- Built-In Recording DVR Recorder: Backup camera monitor kit built-in the monitor and camera, supports DVR recording function, allow SD card insert(256G SD card at max), you can have a backup camera system and dash cam, make your driving more safer, no need to worry about any traffic scam or accident any longer.
- Night Vision With Colorful Image: The rearview backup camera with the wide-angle professional lens, with a super night vision ability and IP68 waterproof & fog resistant,ensures the backup camera work well in all bad weather. vision of 170°angle, unique low-light level night vision technology to provide you with color pictures even at night, suitable for most truck trailer heavy box RV camper bus.
- Backup Camera System : The reverse camera for car monitor supports guide lines on/off, AV2 rear view camera will be activated when reversing gear is on. system voltage range from 12-36V DC power, easy Installation, support key operation & remote control, make operation more easy.
- Customer Service: We support 30-day money back service; 12 month replacement; Any question, pleaser contact us via Amazon Email or [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ►【4 Video Input & Single/Split Screen】Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- ►【HD 1080P System with Recording Function】Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source.
- ►【Easy to Install】 Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras.
- ►Upgraded digital wireless rear view camera working on vehicle range under 50ft. NOTE：We have two version Bracket Adapter and Power Pigtail Outlet wire for Furrion Pre-Wired. Search B089R9C4ZJ and B08CK5RCQC
- ►Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant. It support add 2nd wireless licence plate camera or another same originary wireless camera (or use the side view bracket-B089R9M9XJ as side view camera).
- ►Combines a wireless backup camera with a large 7-inch display so you can see your surroundings when you're driving in reverse. In menu,You can switch the front view and rear view, and turn on or off the guide lines, which is very convenient.
Last update on 2021-01-24 at 14:19 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-25 at 01:08 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A car backup digital camera is a tool that may be fastened on cars. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up because it shows all that may be taking place on the rear aspect of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, however the procedure will also be relatively overwhelming if it's your first time to procure one. Here are a few very important considerations that can assist you select the best backup digicam to install in your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will be determined by way of the ease of installation you need. A wireless digicam is so much easier to install. Also, installing the wireless digital camera is slightly simple and you'll do it on your own unlike whilst installing the hardwired one which needs to be carried out through a technician to ensure that all of the inside wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a clear view of the back space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the monitor. Since the monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one in order to give you enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Due to this fact, the camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are looking with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which might be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another very important issue that you want to consider when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some cars are relatively huge and one digicam may not be able to give a full view of the rear side. So, to be sure that you are able to see all of the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.