Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD IP68 1280Pixels 170 Wide Angle Rear View Reversing Backup License Plate Light Camera for BMW E46 Touring Limo Compact Limousine Convertible 4D 5D 316i 318i 320d 323i 328i 330ci 325xi (7021)
- ✔. Feature an accurate distance scale line display for proper parking and reversing.
- ✔. When the car back up, the Image will show Reverse leading line ,Support color CCD image / Support NTSC TV system.
- ✔. High-definition and 150-170 degree wide viewing angles with good waterproof function.Solve the issue of bad car rear view effect, can help reduce incidents and accident.
- ✔. Connect video cable to car screen, connect power cable to auto tail lamp power supply.When reversing, reversing automatic monitoring system began to work, you can clearly see the status behind the car.
- ✔. 7021 Reverse Camera for BMW 3er E46 Coupe Touring Limo Compact Limousine Convertible 4D 5D 316i 318i 320d 323i 328i 330ci 325xi 1998-2005 Bj
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup camera is a device that is installed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digital camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the vehicle. For example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, however the process can also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial considerations that can assist you select the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask yourself before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution shall be decided by the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is so much easier to put in. Also, installing the wireless camera is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike when installing the wired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all of the internal wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back area with out straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. For the reason that monitors are designed in numerous sizes, select one with a view to provide you with enough view when reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is meant to provide you with a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam should be able to reverse the images of the video and give a transparent view of the monitor as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which are in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is some other very important factor that you need to think about whilst buying the backup digicam. A few cars are somewhat huge and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make sure that you are able to view all the back view, purchasing two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole back view.