Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD Wireless Backup Camera with 4.3 Inch TFT Monitor Kit, Stable Signal Transmission Rear/Front View Camera Suitable for Cars,Vans,SUVs,Pickups IP69K Waterproof Guide Lines On/Off
- ►The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse/running lights, which is used for reserving or running.
- ►Quick and simple setup. Just attach the 4.3 inch LCD monitor to dash or windshield, and plug wire into your cigarette power outlet. The camera mounts under license plate and needn't drill a hole. (Magnetic bracket included,You can rotate it 360 degrees,can be mount the monitor on dash or windshield.)
- ►IP69 Waterproof HD 720P Color Night Vision Rear/Front View Camera With 6 LED Lights . You can view real color at day and night on the monitor.
- ► Parking Safely & Effortlessly. Intelligent switch through Menu button, with 5 functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip, adjust the width/length/downward angle for guide lines.you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.
- ► This kit can be added 2nd wireless camera, if you need an extra camera, just contact us to get it for free. We only recommend use this kit under 23ft on vehicle for no interference. Provide 2 years warranty. Tech support and after-sales service is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- 160° wide-angle field of view; shows what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse
- Built-in Wi-Fi transmits Live Camera view from BC 35 directly to your compatible GPS navigators display
- Wirelessly transmits Camera footage up to 45 feet away (range varies based on Installation)
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-20 at 14:01 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-21 at 00:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Information
A vehicle backup camera is a device that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the digicam is to assist the driver while backing up because it displays all that may be taking place at the rear side of the auto. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her car safely and easily.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial points that will help you choose the best backup camera to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution shall be made up by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digital camera is so much faster to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is fairly simple and you can do it by yourself not like when installing the wired one which should be carried out by way of a technician to make certain that all the interior wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You certainly want to have a clear view of the rear area with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Since the displays are designed in several sizes, select one with a view to provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a transparent view of the rear facet of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to have the ability to reverse the images of the video and provides a clear view of the display as in case you are looking along with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you'll see all the hazards which can be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you need to consider whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some vehicles are rather large and one digital camera won't be capable of give a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you are able to cover all of the rear view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.