Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HD Wireless Backup Camera with 4.3 Inch TFT Monitor Kit, Stable Signal Transmission Rear/Front View Camera Suitable for Cars,Vans,SUVs,Pickups IP69K Waterproof Guide Lines On/Off
- ►The wireless built-in backup camera can be powered from the reverse/running lights, which is used for reserving or running.
- ►Quick and simple setup. Just attach the 4.3 inch LCD monitor to dash or windshield, and plug wire into your cigarette power outlet. The camera mounts under license plate and needn't drill a hole. (Magnetic bracket included,You can rotate it 360 degrees,can be mount the monitor on dash or windshield.)
- ►IP69 Waterproof HD 720P Color Night Vision Rear/Front View Camera With 6 LED Lights . You can view real color at day and night on the monitor.
- ► Parking Safely & Effortlessly. Intelligent switch through Menu button, with 5 functions including on/off guide lines,flip images mirrored/facing/horizontal flip/vertical flip, adjust the width/length/downward angle for guide lines.you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.
- ► This kit can be added 2nd wireless camera, if you need an extra camera, just contact us to get it for free. We only recommend use this kit under 23ft on vehicle for no interference. Provide 2 years warranty. Tech support and after-sales service is available via [email protected]
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 05:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-10 at 09:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the car. For example, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and decide the best way to reverse his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, however the process can also be moderately overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial points that will help you select the most ideal backup digicam to install on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup camera. The answer will be made up through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is such a lot quicker to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digicam is rather easy and you'll do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which should be carried out by a technician to make sure that all of the internal wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You for sure want to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the display. For the reason that screens are designed in different sizes, choose one so that they can give you sufficient view while reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Subsequently, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a transparent view of the monitor as in case you are taking a look together with your eyes. Additionally, the images should be clear such that you can see all the objects which might be at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is every other essential issue that you wish to have to decide upon whilst purchasing the backup digicam. A few vehicles are relatively huge and one digital camera won't be able to give a full view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you are able to see the entire rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they provide a whole rear view.