Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
- Play anytime anywhere with this power supply adapter providing power and connectivity to your Kinect
- Easy to use – just plug and play to avoid any setup frustrations
- Connector is 97in. (approx. 8ft.) in length from the power adapter to the Kinect plug, provides 17in. from the Kinect plug to your XBOX 360
- Power adapter works with any U.S. wall outlet and is compatible with Microsoft 360 Kinect unit
- Package contents: 1 x Black Power Supply USB AC Adapter
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation - No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 7'' TFT rear view monitor connects a backup camera by a wireless transmitter.You just need to connect the monitor to the lighter charger, connect the camera to running light or reversing light and you are good to go. No more complicated long video cables from the monitor to the camera. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Stable and Vivid HD1080P Image – With digital wireless transmission , delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture , which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- ★ Ideal Camera – The waterproof standard of this camera is IP69 , the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 20.1 megapixel plus 35x zoom brings detailed subjects close - 3.0" LCD screen for easy viewing and photo editing
- Optical SteadyShot image stabilization reduces blur
- Capture your videos in 720p HD Movie mode
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 16:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-04-11 at 02:18 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is fixed on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver when reversing because it displays all that may be happening at the rear side of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and decide the right way to backup his or her vehicle safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure can be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential guides that can assist you choose the best backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
This is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution shall be decided by means of the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, putting in the wireless digital camera is somewhat easy and you'll do it on your own not like when installing the hardwired one that should be performed via a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is completed efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, select one with a purpose to come up with enough view whilst reversing your car without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the display of the videos and provides a transparent view of the display as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures must be clear such that you can see all the objects which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other crucial issue that you want to think about when buying the backup digicam. Some cars are slightly huge and one digicam won't have the ability to provide a complete view of the rear side. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire rear view, buying cameras is the most suitable choice as they supply a whole rear view.