Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Heavy Duty Backup Camera for Trucks – 4 pin Vehicle Backup Camera – Weatherproof Rearview Camera with Sony CCD Sensor – Night Vision Cam for Trailer, Bus, Van with 33-ft Cable
- ENHANCE HEAVY VEHICLE DRIVING SAFETY – rearview camera or waterproof backup camera with 120° field of view will help to eliminate blind spots, facilitate safe driving and parking in reverse, improve night-driving safety
- GREAT NIGHT VISION TECHNOLOGY – rear view camera for truck has 18 IR LED lights that turn on automatically when the visibility is low and give a clear view of traffic details behind vehicle even in darkness
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION AND WEATHERPROOF MATERIALS – solid metal housing with IP68 rating makes backing up camera for trucks incredible durable and gives the ability to withstand most types of weather conditions
- UPGREADED OPTIONS – in NEW MODEL of heavy duty back-up camera or rear camera for truck you can cancel the mirror image option and enable the parking guidelines – just follow straightforward instructions
- MAIN SPECIFICATIONS OF THE 4 PIN BACKUP CAMERA – power supply: DC12V~24V; 120° viewing angle; Sony CCD image sensors; NTSC TV system; 768×582 pixels; 18 IR LED lights, 0 LUX night vision; supports any monitor with 4 pin connection
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S Sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 14:58 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-01 at 01:59 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A car backup digital camera is a tool that is mounted on vehicles. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver whilst backing up since it shows all that is taking place at the rear aspect of the auto. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve how to reverse his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose from, but the procedure may also be somewhat overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. Here are some very important considerations to help you choose the best backup digital camera to fix on your automobile.
Wireless Or Hardwired Device
That is a very important consideration that you have to ask yourself before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be decided by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is moderately easy and you'll be able to do it by yourself in contrast to whilst putting in the hardwired one which needs to be performed by way of a technician to make sure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You definitely wish to have a clear view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. For the reason that displays are designed in different sizes, choose one which will provide you with enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the camera should be capable to reverse the picture of the videos and give a transparent view of the reveal as in case you are having a look along with your eyes. Additionally, the images must be clear such that you can see all the items which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is any other very important factor that you wish to have to decide upon whilst buying the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are somewhat massive and one digital camera won't be capable of supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to be sure that you'll be able to view all the back view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.