Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Heavy Duty Backup Camera for Trucks – RCA Backup Camera – Weatherproof Rearview Camera with CMOS Sensor – Night Vision Cam for Trailer, Bus, Van with 33-ft Cable and RCA Coupler
- ENHANCE HEAVY VEHICLE DRIVING SAFETY – rearview camera or waterproof backup camera with 120° field of view will help to eliminate blind spots, facilitate safe driving and parking in reverse, improve night-driving safety
- GREAT NIGHT VISION TECHNOLOGY – rear view camera for truck has 18 IR LED lights that turn on automatically when the visibility is low and give a clear view of traffic details behind vehicle even in darkness
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION AND WEATHERPROOF MATERIALS – solid metal housing with IP68 rating makes backing up camera for trucks incredible durable and gives the ability to withstand most types of weather conditions
- UPGREADED OPTIONS – in NEW MODEL of heavy duty back-up camera or rear camera for truck you can cancel the mirror image option and enable the parking guidelines – just follow straightforward instructions
- MAIN SPECIFICATIONS OF THE RCA BACKUP CAMERA – power supply: DC12V~24V; 120° viewing angle; CMOS image sensors; NTSC TV system; 688×488 pixels; 18 IR LED lights, 0 LUX night vision; supports any monitor with RCA Jack
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
- ★No flickers and interference - With digital wireless transmission ,it delivers a stable image without any interference from other signal such as Bluetooth. Equipped with great sensor, the camera provides vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your vehicle directly. We suggesst using this kit on vehicle under 36ft for reversing use or under 30ft for continuous use.
- ★Very easy to install - There is no need to run wires from the monitor to the camera because of the wireless signals transmission. The monitor base can be disassembled, it can be installed directly on the flat panel, or installed on the windshield.You can choose any method to install it. Also, the monitor with 2 way video Input CH1/CH2--It means this kit supports adding 2nd same license plate camera or rv camera. If you need it, just contact us to get it.
- ★No color difference -The color shows the same as what you see outside, offering a clear HD 1080P image with a good balance of contrast, color saturation.The TFT Monitor offers improved image quality with better contrast and color performance than normal LCD.
- ★ Parking Safely & Effortlessly – With DoHonest Wireless Backup Camera Kit,you will be able to easily park your car even in the tiniest parking spots.Without risking damaging it and ruining your day or night! There is no battery in the backup camera,it will be safer.
- ★ Wireless Design for Easy Installation – No More Complex Wiring Problem. DoHonest 5'' LCD rear view monitor connects a build-in backup camera. It means the transmitter is build into the wireless camera, which takes the place of complicated long video cables. Make all things much easier.
- ★ Professional Waterproof Camera – You can install it anywhere near the reversing light. Suitable for most cars,vans,camping cars, trucks even RVs.No any interference with other wireless devices, ensure you have stable and high resolution image with 180M acceptance range in open areas.
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
- ►FOUR WAY VIDEO INPUTS – The monitor has split screen ability with 4 way video Input CH1/CH2/CH3/CH4--,You can watch singal image or split screen for dual view or quad view. If you need extra camera, please contact us to get it for free. Bracket adapter and pigtail wire for Furrion pre-wired bracket&power outlet can be provided according your need.
- ►FHD 1080P WIRELESS REAR VIEW CAMERA – This digital wireless backup camera designed with 16 infrared light and CCD sensor display images at high definition up to 1080P. 984 ft range with no interference for reliable performance on vehicles under 60ft.
- ►QUICK&SIMPLE SETUP – No More Complex Wiring Problem. The transmitter is built into DoHonest rear view camera.There is no complicated wires. Just hook up the antennas and power them up, They will transport video signal automatically.Upgraded newest camera with a very high IP rating of 69 it’s very waterproof and weather resistant.
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 14:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-01-27 at 01:32 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Backup Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that is mounted on cars. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver while backing up since it displays all that may be happening on the rear facet of the car. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the best way to backup his or her car easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras available on the market for one to choose between, but the process will also be rather overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some crucial guides that can assist you choose the best backup digicam to fix on your vehicle.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you have to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The solution will probably be made up by the ease of installation you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot quicker to install. Also, installing the wireless camera is moderately simple and you'll be able to do it by yourself unlike whilst putting in the hardwired one that has to be performed by means of a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You certainly wish to have a clear view of the rear space with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Since the screens are designed in different sizes, choose one in an effort to provide you with sufficient view when reversing your car without inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to give you a clear view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the screen as if you are having a look with your eyes. Additionally, the pictures should be clear such that you'll be able to see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other crucial factor that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup digicam. Some cars are slightly massive and one camera won't be able to supply a full view of the rear side. So, to make certain that you'll be able to view all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply a complete rear view.