Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Heavy Duty Backup Camera for Trucks – RCA Backup Camera – Weatherproof Rearview Camera with Sony CCD Sensor – Night Vision Cam for Trailer, Bus, Van with 33-ft Cable and RCA Coupler
- ENHANCE HEAVY VEHICLE DRIVING SAFETY – rearview camera or waterproof backup camera with 120° field of view will help to eliminate blind spots, facilitate safe driving and parking in reverse, improve night-driving safety
- GREAT NIGHT VISION TECHNOLOGY – rear view camera for truck has 18 IR LED lights that turn on automatically when the visibility is low and give a clear view of traffic details behind vehicle even in darkness
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION AND WEATHERPROOF MATERIALS – solid metal housing with IP68 rating makes backing up camera for trucks incredible durable and gives the ability to withstand most types of weather conditions
- UPGREADED OPTIONS – in NEW MODEL of heavy duty back-up camera or rear camera for truck you can cancel the mirror image option and enable the parking guidelines – just follow straightforward instructions
- MAIN SPECIFICATIONS OF THE RCA BACKUP CAMERA – power supply: DC12V~24V; 120° viewing angle; Sony CCD image sensors; NTSC TV system; 768×582 pixels; 18 IR LED lights, 0 LUX night vision; supports any monitor with RCA Jack
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S sharkfin camera system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements
- Waterproof Camera with Night Vision: Comes with 1 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof camera with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angle of 120°
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces. Compatible with RVs, motorhomes, trucks, semi-trailers, box trucks, shuttle buses, commuter buses, and tractors
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-04 at 15:09 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-05 at 02:27 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information And Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is an accessory that is mounted on vehicles. The aim of the digicam is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that may be happening on the rear side of the auto. For instance, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve the right way to reverse his or her vehicle safely.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to choose between, however the process may also be somewhat overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. Here are some essential points that can assist you choose the most ideal backup camera to install on your automobile.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential consideration that you have to ask your self before you buy a backup digital camera. The solution might be decided through the convenience you wish to have. A wireless digital camera is so much easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is moderately easy and you'll do it by yourself in contrast to when putting in the hardwired one that should be performed by way of a technician to be sure that the entire inside wiring is done successfully and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. Because the displays are designed in several sizes, select one so that they can provide you with enough view when reversing your vehicle with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Therefore, the digital camera should be capable to reverse the display of the video and give a transparent view of the reveal as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects that are at the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you want to think about while buying the backup digicam. A few cars are reasonably large and one camera won't have the ability to give a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to view all of the back view, buying two cameras is the most suitable option as they provide a whole rear view.