Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Heavy Duty Vehicle Backup Camera System for Bus,Truck,Van,Travel Camping Trailer, RV, Pickup and Motor Home, Waterproof Night Vision HD Wide Angle Rear View Camera with 7 inch Monitor kit(12V 24V)
- Backup Camera is 1/3″ SONY color CCD 650 TVL,976×494 pixels, it can give you real nature color image without color deviation,6 layer glasses lens with an ultra wide 130°viewing angle, the backup camera will provide a complete view from behind your vehicle. This ensures complete safety with no blind spots.
- Completely waterproof with an IP69K rating. This is actually the highest IP rating there is and means the camera will work fine in all weather conditions.
- The monitor has a pixel resolution of 800 x 480 and the image displayed is a digital image. This provides a super sharp image from the backup camera view and DVD support. Rear view pictures can be overturned by the buttons of Up / Down / Left / Right, easy to control mirror image or without mirror image.
- With 18 infra-red lights, the backup camera will be able to see up to 50ft even in complete darkness! This night vision will be even without any ambient light at all.
- The auto dimming feature automatically dims the monitor brightness based on ambient light. This means a super bright display during the day and a dimmer one at night.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 【4K Ultra HD Front Recording】Features ultra HD 4K front cam and 1080P rear cam (or 1440P dual cams). 4K makes an incredible difference from other resolution in capturing details from distance. 8MP Sony STARVIS sensor IMX415 on the front camera enhances night vision efficiently to provide sharp night time video.
- 【Hands-free Control with Voice Commands】 Access to basic functions using simple voice commands. Voice control paired with dash cam provides maximum convenience, giving the need for hands-free access while driving, offering you a safe, comfortable driving environment.
- 【GPS for Tracking Route and Speed 】 GPS records accurate speed and location data for your dash cam when driving. Check your driving route and speed by replaying the saved videos on the gxplayer (provided). Bonus: GPS antenna is included in the package.
- 2.5K Dual Dash Cams: DL12 Mirror Dash Cam provides with ultra HD video resolution up to 2.5K (2560 X 1440) , offering you much clearer front images. And 1080P rear camera also providing more remarkable details than 720P. Besides, 170° adjustable front angle lens and 150° rear angle lens ensure to reduce blind area and capture more scene on the road.
- 12" Wider Live Stream Rear View: With latest 12" IPS touch screen, DL12 backup camera can provide more traffic information in real time and at wider angle than 10" rear view mirror one, also easy for operation. The cord for rear camera is about 21.34ft, please contact our after-sale service team if this is not nough for your car.
- Enhanced Super Night Vision: Adopts Sony IMX335 starvis sensor and Hisilicon Hi3556 processor, plus 6 glass fixed-focus lens, DL12 providing excellent video with sharp picture quality and vivid color even at the starlight environment.
- 【Higher Resolution 2.5K+1080P with Super Night Vision】Toguard 12 inch mirror dash cam equipped with high resolution 2.5K (2560*1440p) front camera and 1080P (1920*1080p) rear camera. The live streaming video from the rear camera is continuously displayed on the high-resolution screen, giving you a wide-angle view of everything behind you without the blind spots that reduce the visibility from a standard mirror.
- 【Smart Voice Control System】The voice command of this mirror dash cam is the best feature than other dash cameras. No need for extra wiring to trigger the backup camera, you just give it a voice command. You talk, it listens, which works flawlessly and makes it easy and quick to operate, like turn on/off screen, lock video, start/stop recording, switch cameras, etc. You can keep your hands on the steering wheel and directly activate the desired function without navigate any menu.
- 【GPS Tracker& Safe Parking Assistant】The GPS module not only have the location of recording but also shows the speed the dash cam. You can play back video with location by GXplayer. The 170°wide angle of this dash cam is great to capture activities from both sides and eliminate the visual blind spots. You can swipe screen to adjust angle while driving and reversing. Connect the red wire to positive lead of reversing light, then the parking line will come out automatically when reversing.
- Warm Hint : Bracket Adapter and Pigtail wire Plug compatible Furrion pre-wired Bracket and Power outlet can be provided according your need .The digital wireless system has image stability and clarity without interference ,can add up to 4 cameras .The wireless open area working range is up to 984 ft. Easy installation: Printed installation instructions are provided as well as access to an installation video on YouTube .
- Monitoring modes can be switched to either single or split screen(up to 4).The monitor can also be secured in other locations to provide the best viewing angle. Power to the monitor is provided by the cigarette lighter power adapter with on/off switch or it can be wired directly to a power supply.
- Fully functioning video recording, either as a continuous loop (default setting) or manual option (with an alert when the SD card is full) .The cameras can be either connected for reverse only or constant monitoring. The cameras can also be connected to 12V-36 V range power source .
- Works with most Garmin Drive, nuvi, and dēzl GPS navigators (sold separately)
- View what’s behind your vehicle when in reverse; BC 30 backup camera view shows right on the compatible navigator’s display
- If desired, wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes. Camera Resolution- 240P (with compatible Garmin navigator)
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 05:38 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-08 at 09:28 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A car backup digicam is a tool that may be fixed on cars, trucks or SUVs. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and resolve the best way to move his or her automobile safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are some essential guides to help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install on your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
This is an essential consideration that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The solution will likely be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Also, putting in the wireless camera is reasonably simple and you can do it by yourself in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which has to be carried out via a technician to be sure that all the inner wiring is finished successfully and no wires are left loose.
You no doubt need to have a transparent view of the back area without straining your eyes to see what's displayed on the display. Because the screens are designed in numerous sizes, choose one as a way to come up with sufficient view when reversing your automobile without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to come up with a transparent view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digital camera should be able to reverse the picture of the video and provides a transparent view of the display as if you are having a look along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you'll see all the items which are in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
This is any other essential factor that you wish to have to decide upon while purchasing the backup digital camera. A few automobiles are fairly huge and one camera may not be able to supply a complete view of the rear facet. So, to make sure that you are able to cover the entire back view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they provide a complete rear view.