Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Heavy Duty Vehicle Backup Camera System for Bus,Truck,Van,Travel Camping Trailer, RV, Pickup and Motor Home, Waterproof Night Vision HD Wide Angle Rear View Camera with 7 inch Monitor kit(12V 24V)
- Backup Camera is 1/3″ SONY color CCD 650 TVL,976×494 pixels, it can give you real nature color image without color deviation,6 layer glasses lens with an ultra wide 130°viewing angle, the backup camera will provide a complete view from behind your vehicle. This ensures complete safety with no blind spots.
- Completely waterproof with an IP69K rating. This is actually the highest IP rating there is and means the camera will work fine in all weather conditions.
- The monitor has a pixel resolution of 800 x 480 and the image displayed is a digital image. This provides a super sharp image from the backup camera view and DVD support. Rear view pictures can be overturned by the buttons of Up / Down / Left / Right, easy to control mirror image or without mirror image.
- With 18 infra-red lights, the backup camera will be able to see up to 50ft even in complete darkness! This night vision will be even without any ambient light at all.
- The auto dimming feature automatically dims the monitor brightness based on ambient light. This means a super bright display during the day and a dimmer one at night.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ►Car Rear View Camera Apply to Voltage Range From 12-24V DC Power ,With Flexible Vehicle Comatability 8M longer High Purity Copper,this is a License Plate Backup Camera without Monitor
- ►Car Dash Security Sensor Camera of Waterproof Rubber Ring Which is Made From High-Rurity Resin,With International Standard IP 69 Waterproof Property
- ►Car Reversing Backing Camera with Adjustable Lens Of Camera Find Best Position,149°Perfect View Angle Design Sure See Enough When Parking Cars
- 【Stable Digital Wireless Signal】: K7 uses digital wireless signal, so you can view your rear blind spot without interference and flicker. The wireless range (33ft) is wide enough to make it work with a range of everyday vehicles.
- 【Clear, High-Quality Images】: 5″ TFT-LCD screen has enough detail, contrast and color accuracy to distinguish objects, which helps details pop. The images on the screen are clear and readable, so you know you are safely reversing.
- 【Easier Installation】: K7 uses digital wireless technology to transmit the signal between the monitor and camera. Thus you don’t have to run cables from front to rear which is much annoying parts of wiring. It would save your time and make the wiring much more simple.
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- Plug and Play,Very easy installation.The system is powered by connecting to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear. Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded IP 69 Waterproof. High performance waterproof, never worry about water inside the camera. Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.Camera is connected to monitor via direct wire (provided).
- Multifunctional 4.3 Inch LCD Display' Menu:You can adjust the parking lines's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear camera or front camera optional.
- Save $ 200 in 5 Min’s DIY: No drilling, no wiring or no professional installation required! To install this wireless backup camera kit, the only tool you need is a screwdriver! Save the installation fee up to $200.
- Powered By the Sun: Solar1 maintains a charge with sunlight. You only need to charge it once a year with 30 minutes of sufficient sunlight exposure per day. Even in the rainy season,the fully charged battery can last for 2 months of average use (2~3 times per day).
- Safe Parking at Low Light Night: Solar 1 has a superior low-light vision. Even in a completely dark environment, you can reverse or park easily and safely under a low-light source like your reversing lights.
Last update on 2020-10-23 at 12:03 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-10-22 at 23:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup camera is an accessory that may be fixed on vehicles. The aim of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing because it shows all that may be taking place at the rear aspect of the vehicle. For instance, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose from, but the procedure will also be quite overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are a few very important considerations that will help you choose the right backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
This is a very important question that you need to ask yourself before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will be made up by the ease of installation you need. A wireless camera is such a lot quicker to install. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is slightly easy and you'll be able to do it on your own unlike whilst installing the wired one that needs to be performed through a technician to make certain that all of the interior wiring is done efficiently and no wires are left hanging.
You surely wish to have a transparent view of the back area with out straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the monitor. Because the monitors are designed in several sizes, select one that will come up with enough view whilst reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digicam is meant to give you a transparent view of the rear side of the vehicle. Therefore, the digicam will have to be capable of reverse the picture of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you're having a look along with your eyes. Also, the pictures will have to be clear such that you'll see all the items which might be behind you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other crucial issue that you want to decide upon when purchasing the backup digital camera. Some automobiles are relatively huge and one camera may not be able to provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to make certain that you'll be able to see all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the most suitable option as they supply an entire back view.