Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
Heavy Duty Vehicle Truck Bus Backup Camera System,Waterproof Night Vision Rear View Camera with 7 inch Monitor+66ft 4 PIN Camera Cable for Bus Truck Van Trailer RV Campers Motor Home(12V 24V)
- Truck Backup Camera is 1/3″ SONY CCD 650 TVL,it can give you real nature color image without color deviation, completely waterproof with an IP69K rating. This is actually the highest IP rating there is and means the camera will work fine in all weather conditions.
- The rear view monitor has a pixel resolution of 800 x 480 and the image displayed a super sharp image, adjustable with or without guideline, flip screen image to be normal view or mirror view.
- With 18 infra-red lights, the trailer rear view camera will be able to see up to 50ft even in complete darkness! This night vision will be even without any ambient light at all.
- With an ultra wide 130°viewing angle, the 4 PIN cab cam camera will provide a complete view from behind your vehicle. This ensures complete safety with no blind spots.
- The auto dimming feature automatically dims the monitor brightness based on ambient light. This means a super bright display during the day and a dimmer one at night.
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- ★【Dash Cam Front and Rear】This dual dash cam equipped with 1080P resolution front camera and waterproof rear camera.The car dashcam with 6 pcs IR LED and Wide Dynamic Range, the front camera captures the license plates and road signs clearly even at night, thus ensuring to get you the best footage. Wide-angle front (170°) and rear（130°）camera help eliminate the blind spots of your vision.
- ★【Loop Recording & Emergency Accident Locks】: Seamless loop recording overwrites the old footage with new content when the card is full. Variable sensitivity G-Sensor automatically detects a sudden collision and immediately saves the relevant footage and locks it to SOS file. Thus preventing any overwriting and thereby protecting your video evidence. Keep you away from driving disputes. This dashboard camera supports up to 32GB of micro SD card (card not included in package).
- ★ 【Dash Cams with Parking Mode】 : The dash cams automatically powers on and starts recording as soon as impact is detected, thus providing you a video evidence if your car is scratched by someone in parking. Hence ensuring your peace of mind with complete 24x7 monitoring of your car.We suggest some important function settings for your daily using: G-Sensor level choose" low" , or turn off; loop recording choose “3 minutes”; motion detection choose "off" ; parking monitor choose "On".
- 【2.5K Dual Cams with Wide FOV】 Dual cams provide with Ultra HD video resolution up to 2560 x 1440P (2.5K). Offer you much clearer footage capturing license plates from a distance. 170° adjustable front lens and 160° rear lens cover total 330° field of view to reduce blind area and capture more scenes on the road.
- 【Enhanced Starlight Night Vision】 Equipped with advanced Sony "Starvis" sensor, the dash cam captures sharp videos with enhanced details at extreme low light conditions. Make it a trustworthy guardian for your car all day and night.
- 【Backup Camera with Parking Assistance】 Backup camera shows rear view of the car by displaying high-resolution video streaming in the rear-view mirror. When the car is put into reverse, the screen image will display park assist lines for safe and easy parking.
- 【Stable and Vivid Image】With digital wireless transmission, CS-2 delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals such as Bluetooth. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the camera provides a vivid picture, which restores what you see behind your car directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking】The bigger the camera angle is, the more image distortion you get when the angle over 110 degrees, which makes 110 degrees golden angle for parking. Together with the adjustable parking lines fit different heights camera installation place make CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Camera】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- Works with your compatible wi-fi enabled Garmin navigator to see what’s behind your vehicle
- Installs quickly and easily by snapping into the included license plate mount
- Wirelessly pairs with a compatible Wi-Fi enabled Garmin navigator to see the backup camera view on the navigation display.
- Easy & Quick Installation: Most RVs are already prepped for the Vision S system, eliminating extensive drilling requirements. You can replace your existing marker lights and side running lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras
- Waterproof Cameras with Night Vision: Comes with 4 High Resolution (720x480) IP65 waterproof cameras with infrared night vision, live streaming, intelligent IR cut filters and wide viewing angles
- Stable & Long Range Signal Strength: The 2.4GHz proprietary wireless communication provides a reliable digital connection with no lag between the camera and monitor . Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 13:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2021-03-07 at 00:39 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Buying Guide
A vehicle backup digicam is a tool that may be fastened on cars, trucks or SUVs. The aim of the digital camera is to assist the driver when reversing since it displays all that is happening at the rear facet of the vehicle. For instance, if there are vehicles or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and determine the way to backup his or her automobile safely and easily.
There are various different backup cameras on the market for one to make a choice from, however the process may also be relatively overwhelming if it is your first time to procure one. The following are a few essential guides that will help you choose the most ideal backup digital camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Wired Camera
That is an essential question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup digicam. The answer will likely be determined by the convenience you want. A wireless camera is such a lot easier to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digital camera is rather simple and you'll do it by yourself not like when installing the hardwired one which has to be performed via a technician to ensure that all the internal wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You without a doubt need to have a clear view of the rear space without straining your eyes to see what is displayed on the screen. Because the displays are designed in different sizes, choose one with the intention to come up with sufficient view when reversing your car with out inflicting any straining to your eyes.
The backup digital camera is supposed to provide you with a transparent view of the rear facet of the car. Due to this fact, the digital camera will have to be capable of reverse the display of the video and give a clear view of the display as if you are having a look together with your eyes. Also, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the objects which can be behind you.
The Variety of Cameras
That is any other essential issue that you want to think about whilst purchasing the backup digicam. Some automobiles are fairly huge and one digicam may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear aspect. So, to ensure that you are able to see the entire back view, buying two cameras is the best option as they supply a complete rear view.