Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HERCOO Tailgate Backup Camera Tail Gate Door Handle Reverse Guide Line with Keyhole Compatible with Ford Pickup Truck Ford F150 (1998-2004) | Heavy Duty F250 F350 F450 F550 (1999-2007)
- 【Fitment:】1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Ford F150, 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Ford Super Duty F250 F350 F450 F550
- 【Application:】ford f150 f250 f350 f450 f550 super duty pickup truck backup camera tailgate doorhand tail gate door handle, directly replace factory item#：7L3Z-9943400-AA
- 【High Quality Backup Camera:】waterproof, 170 degree wide view angle tailgate backup camera, 1/3″ Sony CCD Chip, 5 lux light sensitivity, 600 TV Lines, clearly see your trailer hitch. Night vision better performance at night. Do not destroy the original car style, retain the original car trunk switch function
- 【Package Includes:】comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.Upgrade cable added protect sleeving for durable use. Monitor or Navigation unit not included
- 【1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:】since order purchase date; feel free to send email if there's any issue before or after purchase; your case will be taken seriously regardless of warranty period
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- 18MP APS-C CMOS sensor
- 8 frames per second continuous shooting
- 1080p HD video recording with manual controls
- ☆【Upgrade Digital Wireless Signal】 Adopt HDCVI 4th Generation Digital Signal, 120ft anti-interference no delay, applicable for vehicles within 65 feet vehicle(12-24V), give you a stable and clear monitor of road condition, be your reliable assistant.
- ☆【FHD1080P Multifunctional Monitor】 FHD 1080 resolution, give you a unique visual exerience, Support single view/dual view/quad view, can monitor the road conditions in all directions of the vehicle body to ensure driving safety.
- ☆【Side View Wireless Backup Camera & Recording】Built-in 32G SD card, can record thing on driving, Side View Camera fits the side better and cover the Blind Spots/Blind Zone. Support Single View Dual View or Quad View(CH1/CH2/CH4), you can switch to the mode you need.
- ✔. Original fitting of cars, simple installation and good ecumenical with life.
- ✔. 170 Super Wide Angle Lens, Waterproof, Dust-proof, Anti-fog, Shock-proof.
- ✔. Better Help Your Parking, In the Screen, You Could See the Back Cars, Obstacles or Children.
- Easy & Quick Installation: These unique marker light cameras allow you to replace your existing marker lights with the Furrion Vision S marker light cameras. This model is not compatible with Furrion Sharkfin camera prep.
- Strong Connection: The 2.4GHz digital wireless technology is up to 5x more powerful than IP/Wi-Fi cameras, providing smooth, stable and uninterrupted live-video. Tested for up to 100ft at high speeds and extended range of up to 492ft in open spaces.
- Full View around your RV: Optimal visibility even at night thanks to the 4 IP65 waterproof cameras with high resolution (720x480), infrared vision, intelligent IR cut filter and wide viewing angle (120° for the rear one, 65° for the sides).
- ✔️ RECORD EVERYTHING - SPY CAMERA WITHOUT WI-FI: The cutting-edge hidden motion activated camera is here to capture anything on video without raising any eyebrows with its covert design. SD CARD NOT INCLUDED
- ✔️ KEEP YOUR HOME, OFFICE & KIDS SAFE: Your tiny spy device with HD video will provide an extra layer of security for your car, garage, office or kids' bedroom. No flashy signals, no beeping audio.
- ✔️ LONG-LASTING BATTERY - UP TO 90 MINUTES OF VIDEO: Boasting a massive 380mAh rechargeable battery, your smallest portable security body camera for home NO NEEDS to be on the charger while recording
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 02:48 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Last update on 2020-08-05 at 09:17 PST/ Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
Back Up Camera Information
A vehicle backup digital camera is a tool that is installed on cars. The purpose of the camera is to assist the driver while reversing since it shows all that may be happening at the rear facet of the auto. As an example, if there are automobiles or objects parked behind, the driver can simply see them and determine the way to reverse his or her automobile easily and safely.
There are many different backup cameras available on the market for one to make a choice from, but the procedure can be rather overwhelming if it's your first time to obtain one. Here are some crucial considerations that can assist you select the best backup camera to install in your car.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a very important question that you need to ask your self before you shop for a backup digital camera. The answer will likely be made up by the convenience you wish to have. A wireless camera is so much quicker to put in. Additionally, installing the wireless digicam is reasonably easy and you'll do it on your own not like whilst installing the wired one which should be carried out via a technician to ensure that all the inner wiring is finished efficiently and no wires are left loose.
You surely need to have a clear view of the rear area without straining your eyes to look what is displayed on the display. For the reason that monitors are designed in different sizes, choose one so that they can give you sufficient view while reversing your car with out causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the car. Therefore, the digicam must be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the reveal as if you are looking together with your eyes. Additionally, the photographs will have to be clear such that you'll be able to see all the items which might be in the back of you.
The Number Of Cameras
That is any other essential factor that you need to consider whilst buying the backup digital camera. A few cars are slightly huge and one camera may not be capable of provide a full view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, buying cameras is the best option as they supply a complete back view.