Affiliate Disclosure: We may earn commissions from purchases made through links in this post
HERCOO Tailgate Backup Camera Tail Gate Door Handle Reverse Guide Line with Keyhole Compatible with Ford Pickup Truck Ford F150 (1998-2004) | Heavy Duty F250 F350 F450 F550 (1999-2007)
- 【Fitment:】1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 Ford F150, 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 Ford Super Duty F250 F350 F450 F550
- 【Application:】ford f150 f250 f350 f450 f550 super duty pickup truck backup camera tailgate doorhand tail gate door handle, directly replace factory item#：7L3Z-9943400-AA
- 【High Quality Backup Camera:】waterproof, 170 degree wide view angle tailgate backup camera, 1/3″ Sony CCD Chip, 5 lux light sensitivity, 600 TV Lines, clearly see your trailer hitch. Night vision better performance at night. Do not destroy the original car style, retain the original car trunk switch function
- 【Package Includes:】comes with all the wiring and connectors to install into your truck with aftermarket display.Upgrade cable added protect sleeving for durable use. Monitor or Navigation unit not included
- 【1 YEAR MANUFACTURER WARRANTY:】since order purchase date; feel free to send email if there's any issue before or after purchase; your case will be taken seriously regardless of warranty period
More Backup Cameras To Choose From
- Plug and Play: Reverse camera and monitor are connected directly via a 4-pin cable with a power cord connector.Power it to reverse lights for use when vehicle is in reverse gear Or can be powered by directly connecting to a 12v source fuse box or cigarette lighter/power point/ignition switch for continuous use.
- Upgraded High performance IP 69 Waterproof.No need to worry about water inside the camera.Color HD license plate camera with 149 degree viewing angle and 6 White LED Lights provide crystal clear color both at night and day.
- DIY Setting:You can adjust the parking line's width,moving Left/Right/Up/Down to make it fits for the real condition.You can also turn it off if you do not want it.The image can be flipped between mirror (rear view) and facing (front view).You can use the camera as rear backup camera or front camera optional.
- 【Back Up Camera with Stable & Vivid Image】With digital wireless signal, CS-2 license plate car backup camera delivers a stable image without any interference from other signals. Equipped with a PC1058 sensor, the rear camera provides vivid footage, which restores what you see behind your vehicles directly.
- 【Accuracy - Top priority for parking Camera】The reverse camera comes with 110 golden angles to avoid image distortion.CS-2 wireless backup camera for trucks is the best choice for reversing/monitoring. Together with the adjustable parking lines that fit different heights camera installation place makes CS-2 a trusted parking assistant.
- 【Ideal Back up Camera Systems for Car】The waterproof standard of this camera is IP 68, the highest and lowest temperature resistance is -4°F~149°F, and the lumen rating is 0.1 at low light night. Therefore whether it is sunny or rainy, hot or cold, day or night, the camera always performs well.
- ►HD Image & Color Night Vision: P31 Backup camera for car is with high definition sensor, which shows a clear and true color reproduction for the driver whenever in the day or night. NOTE: the package doesn't include the monitor, please use the monitor/radio with rca/av imput.
- ►Metal Material & IP69 Waterproof: RV backup camera housing is metal, its durability is up to 3-5 years. Backup camera for truck is IP69 waterproof rating and designed with fully sealed glue filling craft, you absolutely no need to worry about water, fog or mist inside.
- ►Multi-functions: P31 Rear view mirror camera built in multifunctional switching loops function. Mirrored image can be switched on/off, onscreen parking guideline can be switched on/off, Horizontal-facing/ Vertical-facing is selectable mounting orientation/aim. And it has a wide 170 degree viewing angle to reduce blind spots.
Back Up Camera Guide And Info
A vehicle backup digicam is a device that may be mounted on cars. The purpose of the digital camera is to help the driver whilst reversing since it displays all that may be taking place on the rear side of the auto. As an example, if there are cars or objects parked behind, the driver can easily see them and resolve how to move his or her vehicle easily and safely.
There are various different backup cameras in the marketplace for one to choose between, but the process may also be fairly overwhelming if it's your first time to acquire one. The following are some essential guides to help you select the right backup digital camera to install in your vehicle.
Wireless Or Hardwired Camera
That is a crucial question that you need to ask your self before you buy a backup camera. The answer might be decided by the ease of installation you wish to have. A wireless digicam is such a lot faster to install. Also, installing the wireless digicam is quite simple and you can do it on your own in contrast to whilst installing the wired one which has to be performed by means of a technician to make certain that the entire interior wiring is done successfully and no wires are left loose.
You definitely want to have a clear view of the back space with out straining your eyes to look what's displayed on the screen. Because the screens are designed in several sizes, choose one so that it will come up with enough view whilst reversing your vehicle without causing any straining to your eyes.
The backup camera is supposed to come up with a clear view of the rear aspect of the automobile. Due to this fact, the camera will have to be capable to reverse the display of the video and provides a clear view of the monitor as if you are looking along with your eyes. Also, the photographs must be clear such that you can see all the hazards which can be in the back of you.
The Variety of Cameras
This is another essential issue that you wish to have to think about when purchasing the backup camera. Some vehicles are quite massive and one digicam would possibly not be capable of supply a complete view of the rear side. So, to ensure that you'll be able to cover all the rear view, purchasing cameras is the best option as they supply an entire rear view.